Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but they're not.

Rook does this kind of thing all the time. Don't take it too hard. All in good fun, right?

At least you got to be excited for the figure for a few hours.

So his photo's are fake? How exactly?

Yeah i read about that conspiracy.(on TD) They think Rooks pics are fake, and that he is HT damage control or something.

Last edited:
Its rehearsing to see that conspiracy did not originate here. Proves there are folks out there even more out of touch with reality than those at Sideshow Freaks.

Yeah i read about that conspiracy.(on TD) They think Rooks pics are fake, and that he is HT damage control or something.

Well I definitely like the smilies over on the TD board more than the Freaks board's selection, so I'm inclined to believe them. They sort of capture the drama of this better.

7.gif
45.gif
34.gif
63.gif

Well I definitely like the smilies over on the TD board more than the Freaks board's selection, so I'm inclined to believe them.
7.gif
45.gif
34.gif
63.gif

swsquekquels makes a solid case. With smiles of this quality I see no way this could be a conspiracy perpetrated by anyone there. Must be fact!

Rook is a Hot Toys operative.

Order cancelled.

HT is not stupid despite what some of you think sometimes. 'If' Rook is indeed damage control, don't you think the backlash will be even worse when the actual product is in our hands?

I am starting to realized that most people in this thread are probably very new to HT. If you have collect HT long enough, you will know that the final product always matches the proto very closely.

In case someone brings up Indy, Indy was never very good even in proto phase and the final product actually has a better likeness than the proto eventhough still not quite there.

Damn it.

noisetrigger makes a solid case. He has convinced me that Rook is in fact NOT a Hot Toys operative!!!

Order re-ordered.

Damn it.

noisetrigger makes a solid case. He has convinced me that Rook is in fact NOT a Hot Toys operative!!!

Order re-ordered.

Daily routine: read the about the conspiracy on the forum, cancel the po, read more, re-po, read a little more, cancel the po, watch again a quote of the new pic, po, watch again the old pic, cancel the po, go to sleep, try to sleep, you cant caus you are thinking on luke... Po again

Daily routine: read the about the conspiracy on the forum, cancel the po, read more, re-po, read a little more, cancel the po, watch again a quote of the new pic, po, watch again the old pic, cancel the po, go to sleep, try to sleep, you cant caus you are thinking on luke... Po again

Then ask if you can put all your NRDs towards the full cost of the reorder!

Damn it.

Order re-ordered.

rook (rk)
n.
1. A swindler or cheat, especially at games.
2. (Chess & Draughts) a chesspiece that is most powerful towards the end of a game (i.e., the endgame), when they can move unobstructed.

verb (used with object)
to cheat; fleece; swindle.

I did not pre-order this. Hopefully, I can pick one up at retail next week when I am in Hong Kong. :)

Hey toystales, keep me posted on whether you are able to get one while you are in HK. I'll be there the following week, so hopefully I can do the same if you can do it.

Back