Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we all are insane anyhow spending 300.00 plus dollars on a man-Barbie. I do have to admit it looks real cool:eek:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
This is completely offensive and out of line. Who do you think you are posting something like this? It is $300 for a "Ken doll," thank you very much.

luke1.jpg

Yes I should have called it a Mandoll. My wife calls them dolls and makes my blood boil. She actually saw a Hungers Game Barbie at Wal-Mart and asked of I had that one.:screwy::banghead:

Check out this post from Toysdaily...

I guess those pics weren't a friend who posted and share to us...Those pics were 100% posted by Hot Toys, they want to stop lot of chings will cancel pre-order on SS; HT JP even Toys Hunter HK cuz chings have seen some of DX-07 sad production pics posted on HT JP...

I got some questions,

1. Who posted DX-07 sad production pics on HT JP?

A: Hot Toys

2. Who got production of DX-07 right now?

A: Hot Toys

3. So ching you posted new updated DX-07 pics who took those photos?

A: Hot Toys...And both of head sculpts were came from hand made prototypes...

HT was playing trick for saving orders...so chings don't expect too much that DX-07 production wills as good as sample......
38.gif

DX-07 sad production pic from HT JP,

132609rhpnzdqserxn4fcq.jpeg

HT's tricky pics both of head sculpts were came from hand made prototypes, please focus on "hair" the quality was so good and
total different from HT's mass productions that I never seen before, (please enlarge this pic)
dx07bespinlukeskywalker.jpg
So Rook is part of a Hot Toys conspiracy? :cuckoo:

:lol:rotfl:lol

If he is, he's my hero. :love

Hope not I liked him. In my short time here he's one a few blokes that spoke a lot of truth.

The irony of which is that in the end, the truth was what he choked on. :rip

I fully admit I was very upset by that first set of pics, trashed the sculpt but continued to say HT may still come through. Be hopeful.
Apparently they have!
So I'm eating HALF a crow!
Never POed yet but now I will...

Now there's an honest man. :rock :duff :rock

Thats the truth. If you have any critique you suck if you defend your position you suck. If you lurk threads you suck!

There is no winning. :dunno

...unless you're ****ing awesome. :cool:

Damn right!

Think i'll go take some new Superman pics!

obr12.jpg

What is the house of Devilof76 but a thatched barn where brigands drink in the reek and their brats roll on the floor with the dogs? The victory at Sideshow does not belong to you. You are a lesser son of greater sires!

Yes I should have called it a Mandoll. My wife calls them dolls and makes my blood boil. She actually saw a Hungers Game Barbie at Wal-Mart and asked of I had that one.:screwy::banghead:

LOL!!

Actually, she's pretty funny. :rotfl

I didn't understand the q&a from toys daily. Can anyone sum it up for me?

The person is saying that the original crappy photos are the real production figure and that the photos Rook posted were actually taken by Hot Toys and the figures are using "hand painted prototype" head sculpts to trick people so they won't cancel their preorders. :lol

Where was that picture taken of the final bad one? I honestly can see that both might actually be the same but just really bad lighting washing out all facial features due to the lack of shadows.

Lets move of from any wrong doing. This figure ROCKS and thank you rock for giving us all what we have been dying for... REAL PICS!

Back