Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That diorama Luke is on is a must buy. Wonder how long the wait is before thats available for order. That will make for one hell of a display!

Regardless of the face sculpt & outfit flaws - sensational piece. I think there's much more to pick on with the SSC Boba Fett to be honest. I guess folks are going to see or not see what their eyes pick out..

It's hilarious - we've gone from Johnny Depp to Tom Cruise, to Chis Reeve - & finally to Paul McCartney & back again.. :slap :lol

i wonder what Mark Hamill actually thinks.. he's there at SDCC isn't he?

IMo, this sculpt as more of a James Marsden look than any other proposition, but it still looks awesome.

I'm going to pass , way to much on the horizon for the remaInder this year and with Grievous , Boba ,4-lom and Vader on tap for
next year I will neeed all of the money I can get .

Plus I'm happy overall with SS Bespin Luke.

Mark Hammill has never looked so good!

I love this figure, just wish that the clean sculpt wasn't so distraught/contemplative looking. No worries, this is as good as BOUGHT!!!

Oh, I'm buying for sure. Just hoping the clean sculpt will be improved!

I'm in the same boat... I'll buy it based on this, but the regular sculpt needs just a bit of tweaking to be as nice as the BD.

I think the Depp comparison is pretty accurate... he looks like a cross between a young Hamill and Johnny Depp.

I think both sculpts are terrific.

P1080831.jpg

P1080830.jpg

Unbelievable. I must have this. The waiting will be the worst part.

I think both sculpts are terrific.

P1080830.jpg

The BD sculpt is amazing but am I the only one seeing something up with his eyes, Look the color around the pupil close. Like the color doesnt fade out , its like jagged points. Its hard to explain, Just look at the eyes closely. Its freaky

Back