Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the chances of hot toys revisiting bespin luke? I realise it wouldnt be a DX but I really want this figure and need to keep myself from paying the evil bay price for it.

Popular figure warrants a 2.0. They did it for DK Joker - why not the most popular version of Luke? I have the DX which I bought on secondary market here at premium. I'll still pickup a new bespin Luke from HT unless it's sub par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd personally pay roughly $500 max for the DX07, which is what I paid for it at the new year. Wouldn't pay more than that.

I would never pay that much, and it's gone for much less this year. £350 shipped maximum.

Looking at the bin prices i have seen they were starting at around £400. doesn't mean they haven't dropped the price i guess. How much was it retailing for when it originally came out?

Looking at the bin prices i have seen they were starting at around £400. doesn't mean they haven't dropped the price i guess. How much was it retailing for when it originally came out?
In the UK it retailed for approx £240-£280 boxed. At 2012 prices it was viewed as somewhat of a bargain for 2 full figures.
It was low priced to entice SW collectors over to HT - it had to be a success - as the DX07 was their audition set, prior to them getting the SW license proper.

I just bought the clean set up for £185. Needed a luke to tide me over until Jedi and my preferred look over ANH.

It's a 5 yo figure, and I think it holds up to today's standard. My place holder is the farm boy Luke.

Did you see the figuarts version, Tim? The anh ver is amaxing! I just got it and I'm amazed at how they got everything right, especially at this scale.

I just bought the clean set up for £185. Needed a luke to tide me over until Jedi and my preferred look over ANH.

Congrats. Did it include the regular oval stand or the Bespin stand? If either.

It's a 5 yo figure, and I think it holds up to today's standard.

Agreed. I think it's still the best Luke figure(s) out there and it remains as being my favorite SW piece and one of my favorite pieces in general.

It's a 5 yo figure, and I think it holds up to today's standard. My place holder is the farm boy Luke.

Did you see the figuarts version, Tim? The anh ver is amaxing! I just got it and I'm amazed at how they got everything right, especially at this scale.

:duff

Haven't seen it Mike? Any pics?

Congrats. Did it include the regular oval stand or the Bespin stand? If either.

Agreed. I think it's still the best Luke figure(s) out there and it remains as being my favorite SW piece and one of my favorite pieces in general.

Had the Bespin stand but I don't use stands. Agreed it's the best Luke out there so far and I'm really looking forward to having it back. :)

Back