Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the eff is with UKE Skywalker on the insert in the box??

I think HT is just trolling at this point. Hasn't every DX figure has a misspelling on the box at this point??

Well, the text is punched on the card..they simply missed punching the L during manufacturing...i haven't checked my set yet but, won't bother me too much if mine has this error.

I just attached the weather vane to the ceiling, pretty cool. I havent posed or futzed with the figure yet, but here are some pics....

DSC06774900x617.jpg

DSC06775900x640900x640900x640.jpg

DSC06773900x605.jpg

That is OUTSTANDING my friend!!! Love the carded figs on the walls too!!! Have you checked out the Facebook page "Star Wars The Vintage Collection"?? You would feel right at home there!!! Love it!!!

I am so impressed by this figure(s). Great value for the money spent. Love the weather vane and the options this offers. The exclusive head is probably the best ex piece Hot Toys could ever offer. I can't imagine them topping the ex piece, but hope they try to keep upping the bar.

Missed the delivery. Apparently they came by around noon. I will probably have to wait for 3 misses and then have to drive way the hell across town to pick it up. Thanks for nothing, UPS.

Hrm, whenever I spoke with someone on the phone about that in the past, they said I had to sign it in person, but it sure reads like I can do that on the back of this label. I'll give it a shot.

Hrm, whenever I spoke with someone on the phone about that in the past, they said I had to sign it in person, but it sure reads like I can do that on the back of this label. I'll give it a shot.

That's what I have to do. I have signed the form and they still won't drop the package. I believe you can call Sideshow and have them request a drop to a different address where someone you trust will be there to pick it up or just have them hold it at your UPS facility and pick up it sooner than waiting the 3 misses.

Well, having unpacked this thing, I'm going to need a few days to mess with it. Thus far, it's just incredible. I'm amazed by the little things, like how the hair is a bit shiny. Even the lightsaber handle feels so much more in scale. When I turned on the weathervane and it lit up and started blinking, it was all over. This thing is crazy awesome.

Just a gripe so far is that the jacket rides up really high.

And to be honest, having it in hand, I feel that this figure has as much Mark Hamill in the sculpt as there was Harrison Ford in the DX Indy sculpt. It's unmistakeably the right character, it just doesn't look much like the actor. I can totally understand the reasoning that it's an idealized version of the likeness.

Plus, Hot Toys has this weird habit of always painting their Caucasian skintones really dark.

I had the same thing happen to me. It was supposed to be delivered and even says on time for tracking but due to the hurricane they have no idea when it will be delivered let alone where the hell it at. Has to call UPS then SS and they need 48 hora to figure it out. I was home all day waiting. WTF!!!!!!!!

I just attached the weather vane to the ceiling, pretty cool. I havent posed or futzed with the figure yet, but here are some pics....

DSC06774900x617.jpg

DSC06775900x640900x640900x640.jpg

DSC06773900x605.jpg

hey can someone get that figure down for me ? THANK'S Luke i needed a hand...:lol
LOVE YOUR WALLPAPERING figure's........:rock

Received and unboxed today. Honestly, I can't imagine it gets much better than this in 1:6 period. I was lucky enough not to have any damage with the pouches or Lightsaber hook, but I did have the same issue many of you are having with the hair piece magnets. Thankfully, an easy fix. The weathervane is massive and surprisingly sturdy with a lot of metal pieces. The flashing lights are amazing! This is gonna be tough to top in terms of favorite piece. Couldn't be happier!

77BAEAC7-650A-498B-85B2-502FB0DEF7A6-1191-00000088A5DE62D6.jpg

937001D3-CE5B-4CC5-A18B-542F20A8242C-1191-000000889D6E7C4D.jpg

E2188F0B-380A-4BB2-80A6-344012C35A8F-1191-000000889943FAD7.jpg

Last edited:
Back