Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody tried putting one of the heads on a different TT? I just tried to replace my bobblehead SS Jedi Luke (which is on a Narrow TT) with the clean sculpt, and it looks like both ends of the neck connector (the ball socket and the peg that goes into the headsculpt neck) are smaller than previous TTs. It could be that I was just not pushing hard enough, but I didn't want to break anything. If I'm right, this is a pain in the patoot.

Last edited:
Ok, cool - I remember that week - sky was on fire - glad it was just the pick

One bad picture is enough to make the sky fall on the heads of Freaks!

ceef.jpg

Got mine today, really nice. Be VERY careful of the buttons on the jacket, the nob broke off of mine :( :(.

Also I noticed in the pic above... Did you have any trouble putting the weather-vane in the base? Mine won't fit, the vane is thicker then the hole in the base. So my only option seems to be hanging...

So DX Anakin Skywalker is next and DX Han Solo will be delayed so they can work on figures for Episode 7. :monkey4
Has that been confirmed? HT is working on an Anakin DX? If so, which episode?

I'd love to see an Episode III Vader with the burnt Anakin head and, of course, Vader's helmet. :rock

Back