Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why the are making figures they already done. I hope he comes with his X-wing pilot uniform. Or it would be a big disappointment .I wouldn't mind a DX Vader, Boba Fett.

I am so happy Hot Toys is taking over. I do not like the sideshow star wars figures. Hot Toys will deliver movie accurate version plus with amazing actors' likenesses.. This is a must buy for me. I hope for Darth Vader, Han Solo, Leia, Return of the Jedi Luke, and Bobba Fett. Even a package of C3PO and R2D2 would be amazinnggg. Star Wars is my third favorite franchise right behind Aliens and Terminator

I don't know why the are making figures they already done.

I do!

2302463864_2187f99a3d.jpg

I am so happy Hot Toys is taking over. I do not like the sideshow star wars figures. Hot Toys will deliver movie accurate version plus with amazing actors' likenesses.. This is a must buy for me. I hope for Darth Vader, Han Solo, Leia, Return of the Jedi Luke, and Bobba Fett. Even a package of C3PO and R2D2 would be amazinnggg. Star Wars is my third favorite franchise right behind Aliens and Terminator

Hot Toys is not taking over. Sideshow and Hot Toys.... You know what...I'm not going to even bother. :duh:chillpill:

banghead.gif

bang_my_head_against_the_wall_by_EeveeBlossom.gif

Last edited:
With a repaint SS's Bespin sculpt was ok. The outfit and body were another story. The body especially. HT will greatly improve in that area.

Whatever the price is, I am getting this one for sure. All SS 12" Lukes are ugly!
Agreed! :lecture

I've been hoping for forever & a day that this amazing news would become reality.. & here we are!! :yess:

I still can't believe it, a HT Bespin Luke - & a DX no less, is literally the grail of grails for me.

Back