Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that being said, I'm a little disappointed that we didn't see this. I prefer the OT (and Batman to SW, on that note:lol), but anything other than Iron Man would be a nice break from all of the monotony.

Get the hell off of our land, get the hell off of our land NOW! GET OUT!

tumblr_l9898eRKzz1qap5kb.gif

:lol

Joking. :wink1:

No, not like Batman, like MacGyver. Batman wouldn't be caught dead in that mediocre film. Hell, at least Batman & Robin made me laugh. IM3 just left me feeling...nothing, which is one of the worst possible things a film can make you feel.

I don't disagree. I walked out feeling like wtf was that ?
I can't believe the reviews that claim 3 was better then 2 !!

2 had great set pieces and excellent armour action

3 had a crap armour show down and a completely bs ending !!

so.. there is an interview with howard chan posted in general.. about the future of hot toys....

In it he says pepper pots is incoming, so is another joker. they talk about the crow, and they they are dropping the 1/4th line... as well as they will do ALOT more iron man....

no mention whatsoever of star wars appearently, according to those who can read chinese...

so... perhaps it is dead.

So this is how the Star Wars line dies.. with thunderous Iron Man applause... :lol

:monkey2

so.. there is an interview with howard chan posted in general.. about the future of hot toys....

In it he says pepper pots is incoming, so is another joker. they talk about the crow, and they they are dropping the 1/4th line... as well as they will do ALOT more iron man....

no mention whatsoever of star wars appearently, according to those who can read chinese...

so... perhaps it is dead.

Interesting...so are the Terminator Endo and TDKR Batman the only 1/4 scale figs they're doing?

i don't read chinese.. but it SOUNDs like they're NOT doing any more 1/4th.

"Shelved" like the skeleton Jack and The 1/6th alien queen.

Reading through the thread it sounds like they're not doing any 1/4th scale Iron Man figures, not that they've ended the entire QS line.

Ref iron man, (i bought one and then sold it cause I needed to concentrate on less figures because of cost), how many people will buy lots more iron man movie figures?

The marks aren't always radically different and at 10$ a pop I could see people buying every variant but at 300$ a go?

I mean I don't want a 100 Lukes.

Back on topic. If hot toys really aren't pursuing the Star Wars line I'm sad. I don't want to wait 5 years for the next one but ht loss is Sscs gain.

The latest Ssc figures have been briliant so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back