Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The helmet sculpt is so much better than the Hasbro one that everyone uses for their customs.:lol

sdcc2016-sideshow-169.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2016/sdcc2016-sideshow.htm

This guy looks great! I think he should come with a "dead" head sculpt so that you could have him lead out in front of Vaders feet. The "Apology accepted" pose:)

SS screwed the pooch on this one. That helmet was all they needed new. Praji tunic, pants, gloves, and belt. RFT boots and gun. Done. It was 95% there. They could've made bank. So shortsighted. Sucks for them. I can only assume they thought they had unlimited time and could spread out the variety for much longer. This guy looks amazing and the boots are the only thing it looks like that could be slightly improved upon.

I hate this new deal with the gloves being two pieces -- this, DS Trooper, both pilot Lukes. And yes, even Vader.

Jesus -- is adding a few pairs of gloves really that expensive?

I hate this new deal with the gloves being two pieces -- this, DS Trooper, both pilot Lukes. And yes, even Vader.

Agreed. Is wrist articulation really that important on a DS trooper? Why not just include the full gloves for swap out?

Damn I just noticed that! Its especially disturbing since the hands are glossy and the upper is flat. WTF?

Death Star droid will probablly be up next. I saw one in a Rogue One behind the scene teaser. Rogue One must be the reason for all the imperial previews.

Last edited:
Back