Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
275126c4e27b4e256357f584ad7c2633.png

I'm sure it will be included to help justify the $225 price tag!!! Either that or it will be an exclusive for the trooper/gunner 2-pack!!

I think I had an argument with someone here a long time ago about whether the grating was painted red OR it was the lighting that made it look red. I'm pretty sure I said it was the light...

So I just want to say to that person: I was wrong.

Ever wonder why they would need such a large helmet?

I wish the helmet was just a tad larger. Because they were hand-made the DST helmet varies in flare a bit; this one seems based on the smaller/less flared version.

Looks amazing but those boots do look just a touch Hasbro there.

Ever wonder why they would need such a large helmet?

I think I had an argument with someone here a long time ago about whether the grating was painted red OR it was the lighting that made it look red. I'm pretty sure I said it was the light...

The pallets were red plastic, painted black/grey (paint that wouldn't stay on.) Same pallets used in Alien, Saturn 3, etc.

tumblr_mhvywhn7rd1rv3w3po1_400.gif

Kidding. Wasn't me.

You can see in that pic they missed the weirdest tiny detail of ANH DST's - the inside of their gloves are supposed to be bright red. :lecture:lol

It visible throughout the movie though.

I agree that the helmet is too small. Those things were massive!!

Original-ANH-Imperial-guard-001.jpg

I like Darth IMPoor's kitbash

Made me a Death Squad Commander Praji as a tribute to the original 12. Finished painting the holster on my Death Star Trooper, so he's all done. How SS hasn't released this guy yet is beyond me. It's just parts of stuff they've already done short of the helmet. Oh well.

Back