Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't even trust Hasbro with Baby Yoda, but I don't anticipate them including anything that gigantic for the second season. Ahsoka would've been it but that cats out of the bag already.

Yep, and we'll be the poorer for it.

Nothing better than the element of surprise in a movie or show.

I think that LFL would be wise to have new Mando seasons hit in the summer instead of fall. Then they could keep their surprises intact but still give Hasbro enough time to have something ready for Christmas.

I think that LFL would be wise to have new Mando seasons hit in the summer instead of fall. Then they could keep their surprises intact but still give Hasbro enough time to have something ready for Christmas.

It's all filmed but they've got all the post production work on it, who knows if those guys can do that sort of work from home or not now. Even the fall is a hopeful thought at this point I think.

It was/is released in the summer...

...here :monkey3

It's all filmed but they've got all the post production work on it, who knows if those guys can do that sort of work from home or not now. Even the fall is a hopeful thought at this point I think.

They could probably go into the offices one at a time and work with mask and glove. Doesn’t seem like a huge hurdle.

They could probably go into the offices one at a time and work with mask and glove. Doesn’t seem like a huge hurdle.

They can now starting tomorrow but for about a month and a half that couldn't happen since they're not essential.

Here's the translation I got

"
The anime "Star Wars: Clone Wars", which is in the hot topic at the final season,
Three-dimensional decision with hot toys! !

The first installment is a reliable captain who supports Anakin and Ahsoka!

Stay tuned for product announcements!"

Those 501st (332nd) look way too clean and unweathered for how they looked in ROTS. They definitely have that more pristine armour look of the animation. Hopefully, they don't go for some weird mix of animated and live-action style.

501.jpg501 x.jpg

Back