Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep your money and buy tracker predator and the new classic predator they will release
this. then, all you'll need to get is probably just the two bandoleers and the mask. although, it would be funny if the Classic came with those too.

Just read this over at The One Sixth Warrior. :hi5::yess:

tang
OSW Member
Damn I just read the interview with Joseph Tsang the sculptor of the Predators. He has confirmed that they will be making the classic predator and he mentioned that it will have more accessories than these 3 predators.

this. then, all you'll need to get is probably just the two bandoleers and the mask. although, it would be funny if the Classic came with those too.

It would be a shame if Hot Toys didn't include the two bandoleers and P1 mask for Classic, especially if the sculpt is good.

I know I can use my P1 bandoleers on a potential Classic figure but the mask is not the best and may not even fit the new head sculpt.

tang
OSW Member
Damn I just read the interview with Joseph Tsang the sculptor of the Predators. He has confirmed that they will be making the classic predator and he mentioned that it will have more accessories than these 3 predators.

AS sure I am that the sculpt will be terrific and accurate, I will only get this one if it looks like the original Predator from the firtst film. The chubby look of classic is kinda disgusting to me, so I'm keeping fingers crossed and hoping this new predator is based on the Kevin P. H./Stan W. one, not the one from the last movie but I'm afraid the are doing the fatty one.

AS sure I am that the sculpt will be terrific and accurate, I will only get this one if it looks like the original Predator from the firtst film. The chubby look of classic is kinda disgusting to me, so I'm keeping fingers crossed and hoping this new predator is based on the Kevin P. H./Stan W. one, not the one from the last movie but I'm afraid the are doing the fatty one.

well so far, the Serker and Falconer arent accurate at all, so i would assume the classic wont be accurate either. Its been a good thing so far, but HT better knock it out of the park, cause they will be competing with the P1 they already released and the 1/4 Neca P1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back