Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As fas as the actual work and design, this poster is sick. Even the quote is great. Overall some really solid work (whoever did it).

But as far as the character depicted, it makes absolutely no sense.

Captain America doesn't fly. And unless he's throwing his shield at airplanes the design doesn't fit the character depicted. It worked for that piece of ____ Rocketeer character and it would even work for Superman since both those characters fly. But Captain America!? Nah.

Again, really great work though. Props to whoever made it.
He's obviously doing "STARS AND STRIPES!"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICeKCmddfeM"]YouTube - ‪Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Captain America Special‬‏[/ame]

He's obviously doing "STARS AND STRIPES!"

So the (mock) movie poster is depicting the movie character doing a video game move. Yeah..

ftsf.jpg

Wow that shield is a work of art. Also, on closer inspection, I think I might get this instead of the Avengers one. Something about this outfit seems to work better for me. In figure form, I think this one should prove to be the nicer of the two especially since the outfit will probably allow for more flexibility than the more classic spandex suit. Hot Toys really impressed me with this one! I just hope the movie is as awesome as we all think it will be.

WOW!! This looks amazing. I love that shield.

Has a Sideshow Exclusive been confirmed or no?

Looks like a homerun! And no EX by the looks of it. Too bad. Pretty surprised by the lack of an unmasked head though. Usually HT loves to give us two heads.

This figure is awsome and I will get it but with as little accessories that it comes with AND no sculpt without helmet it better not be $209. I would be around $150 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back