Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, sideshow can surprise us. I'd drop a bill for a 1/6 motorcycle exclusive. Ahhh, wishful thinking.

Same here, that would be awesome.

But GR's bike will probably be the last 1/6 scale motorcycle they will make, that is of course unless Batman has a new one in his movie next year. :lol

Same here, that would be awesome.

But GR's bike will probably be the last 1/6 scale motorcycle they will make, that is of course unless Batman has a new one in his movie next year. :lol
Hope they revamp the Batpod. I waited too long and price skyrocketed:gah:. I told myself it's too big (I know, that's what she said) but I ended up getting the tumbler.

Have you seen the exclusive refrigerator they did for the SS Indiana Jones? :monkey3

I heard about that, that was:cuckoo: how much extra was it for the ex?

So many captain america to choose from hmm. I used to swear by the SS PF version, but now like the hot toy MMS more and more. Although they are not made to withstand a nuclear attack like the SS PF, they just look much more realistic with the skin and face.

Cant wait for the reveal on this one, hope the SS exclusive version has something cool (the superman pendant was a bit of a letdown). Will definitely buy! question is 1 or 2 :)

I myself was interested in buying an extra figure from previous hot toys but never did. I wonder if I'll get 2 of these. But hot toys has too a lot of figures I have on PO and I can't afford doubles.

Stick him in the Batmobile and take a pic through the side window for another teaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back