Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure arrived in NC and is perfect. The box took a beating from UPS though. No real surprise on that. I have now checked the ankles three times after reading through the thread and they remain fine. Sorry people are having so much trouble. Nice figure. It is the best "Begins" in my opinion and I've had all but the Medicom. Very well done and great sculpt on the suit and the heads.

I called them about it and they said they will email me. So basically just respond with an attached picture.

Dude, I called SS and I ended up on the voicemail of Daniel, just wondering who did you talked to hoping I get the same response since voicemail message did mention to wait within 1-3 days for a call back.

Just took mine out of box.

no problems so far apart from I cant get the head and cape on lol?

Any tips?

Got mine today and this figure is a beauty. The brown shipper is double layered cardboard, so I think it is adequate for a shipping package, even with the rough handling the shipping companies are known for. Unless one of the employees in the mail room stomps on your package (sexual pun not intended) there is really no reason your figure shouldn't be in mint condition.

Clackers! My Bats is currently languishing at Stansted custom's whilst her majesty's finest decide just how much they're going to sting me for. I wouldn't mind but it inevitably takes a week for them to make their bleeding minds up! :impatient:

Back