Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone here who knows how to disassemble the new kinda hot toy's TT arm (the one which comes with this Batman figure) post a link to a tutorial or a tutorial itself? This arm as I saw doesnt have that little block/cap which can be removed to expose the screwhead to unscrew the arm

I need it as I think thats the only way to remove the stuck left hand peg from the arm. Please help :pray:

Question for you guys. I can't seem to bend my batman figure's legs backward at the hip joint (knees are fine). It feels like its the body itself resisting and not the suit. Is that by design or maybe I am not applying enough pressure?

Did the nail polish trick.. works great.

Step 1: Remove boots - just pull.
Step 2: Coat the end of the pegs (the balls) with clear nail polish. Enough but not dripping.
Step 3: Slide boots back on without letting the pegs touch anything except going into the socket perfectly.
Step 4: Snap the boots in and wiggle them around to coat the inside of the socket.
Step 5: Pose him up and let dry.

Took a few photos to show that mine Batman is pretty much trouble free.

100_5189.jpg

100_5190.jpg

100_5191.jpg

100_5192.jpg

100_5193.jpg

100_5195.jpg

Can anyone here who knows how to disassemble the new kinda hot toy's TT arm (the one which comes with this Batman figure) post a link to a tutorial or a tutorial itself? This arm as I saw doesnt have that little block/cap which can be removed to expose the screwhead to unscrew the arm

I need it as I think thats the only way to remove the stuck left hand peg from the arm. Please help :pray:

My right hand peg was fused into the joint. I had to clip it off and dremel the joint to accept a replacement hand peg. Pita, but it worked.

I was being sarcastic about the head/neck. =D

Come fly from Cali and take my photos. Ill pose em up! NJ

You want to know the secret. I found a piece of white coated (semi shiny) wrapping paper I tape to the wall and just roll down to the top of a table. Then take the photos outside with the sun out but the figures in the shade. The white paper reflex the light up all around the figure. Use to take the same photos before without the paper and found it made a big difference.

You want to know the secret. I found a piece of white coated (semi shiny) wrapping paper I tape to the wall and just roll down to the top of a table. Then take the photos outside with the sun out but the figures in the shade. The white paper reflex the light up all around the figure. Use to take the same photos before without the paper and found it made a big difference.

:goodpost:

Lion - you are now my favorite animal.

Thank you for the tip. I will look into it! :yess:

Everyone talks about Sideshows return policy as being great. So will they refund your money if your not happy with the prduct? Not that its damaged or anything but just if the product didnt live up to your expectations. Anyone?

I used the TTL 2.0, and in my opinion it worked great.
Its a much cheaper alternative to the Truetype, and works just as well.

Yeah I use those all the time but when I switch out the neck adapter for one that holds onto an HT sculpt better the adapter is all loose. Like it doesnt fit as tight on the little round post. Does anyone know if there is something I can use to tighten it. I think someone was talking about super glue working.

Everyone talks about Sideshows return policy as being great. So will they refund your money if your not happy with the prduct? Not that its damaged or anything but just if the product didnt live up to your expectations. Anyone?

Yes they will refund. You have 30 days from the date of the product being delivered, to return.

Not to sound antagonistic, but their return policy was stated a few times: at checkout, in the processing email that they sent at the time of shipping, and it's on on their website via the "help desk". Seriously! Read your orders carefully, guys! :lol

Here's a stupid question: what's the best way to get the harness off?

My fingers were too sausagey to undo the two leg clips. I wound up just undoing the straps from the three belt pieces, but I imagine re-strapping those will be un-fun. Not that I plan on ever putting it back on, anyway.

Back