Hot Toys Book of Boba Fett - Boba Fett 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Announced on Facebook. Regular & deluxe.

is it just me or in some of these pics the helmet looks huge, and in others looks fine. They need better photographers
Like this deluxe base a lot more than the Mando one. Shame the two bases don’t have the same styling
The helmet is a tad overscaled alright. I'm more dissappointed that the fecked up with the shape of the T-visor again! Body needs more padding as well...if it's to pass for cosplayer Fett:D

That Temuera morrison head sculpt is the best thing about this set...it looks incredible! I'd much prefer to see HT give us TESB Fett along with a Jango in 1/4 than this book of Blubber...:sleep:

On the one hand this figure looks fantastic. I'd definitely get this over the upcoming Sideshow PF. On the other hand, I think HT may have overestimated the appeal of older Boba.

even 1/4 scale his helmet looks too big or too long at the front, looks nice but won't be touching any of boba fett figure from the season as it was absolute disaster I think it was made for 3-year olds.

I think for $110 less that I'm fine with the regular base.
Since I got the regular 1/4 Mando and will like display them in proximity of each other, I also will be saving the $110... This thing looks fantastic.

ps. Does anyone click the "Pay the additional $#### now"? Why on earth would anyone give Sideshow almost $500 (in this case) for the next 18 months?

Yeah this helmet next to 1/4 Mando is going to look ridiculous. They looked around the same size on the show.

I think this will sell well. It's an awesome looking figure and not everyone hates the show as much as us lol.

I still enjoyed the finale. My only wish is that it had been Boba not Fennec killing those guys at the end. Then it would have ended on a similar note to the season 2 finale post credits scene.

I think this will sell well. It's an awesome looking figure and not everyone hates the show as much as us lol.

I still enjoyed the finale. My only wish is that it had been Boba not Fennec killing those guys at the end. Then it would have ended on a similar note to the season 2 finale post credits scene.
That's certainly the Fett we should have gotten in this series, but as it stands now it would seem totally out of character with the new, softer Fett they developed him into.

Since I got the regular 1/4 Mando and will like display them in proximity of each other, I also will be saving the $110... This thing looks fantastic.

ps. Does anyone click the "Pay the additional $#### now"? Why on earth would anyone give Sideshow almost $500 (in this case) for the next 18 months?
I would say the same for flex payments

This is the one pic I think the helmet looks good. But just like the 1/6 version it’s too long

Attachments

• 5021C379-8099-4608-93B4-FEFC8C1243CC.jpeg
    5021C379-8099-4608-93B4-FEFC8C1243CC.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 42
Back