Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisSTARS003.jpg

This pic make me think there is a possibility to change Chris to normal true type and still look good. Shirt sleeve is big but the body armor look the same size as Wesker's.

STARS Chris rock!
Where is Jill? I want Jill, everyone want Jill.

I don't know why HT didn't make Jill yet, I'm sure Jill will be sold out faster than Wesker and Chris.

Last edited:
I don't know why HT didn't make Jill yet, I'm sure Jill will be sold out faster than Wesker and Chris.

A few months ago, I read on this forum that the reason is about the rights of jill,s character....Sadly .Hottoys will never release Jill :mad:

ChrisSTARS003.jpg

This pic make me think there is a possibility to change Chris to normal true type and still look good. Shirt sleeve is big but the body armor look the same size as Wesker's.

Yes, probably would look good.But you should use a spare TT wesker body :p

A few months ago, I read on this forum that the reason is about the rights of jill,s character....Sadly .Hottoys will never release Jill :mad:

Can you give us more details about this right's issue with Jill?? I could understand this because HT only has the rights for RE4 and RE5 and not part 1. But with the newly release add-ons for Resident Evil 5that includes Jill in both RE5 and S.T.A.R.S versions (Like Chris and Wesker) and on top of that Barry and Rebecca. Maybe with this new release of the game, may give them the option to release these characters, if they choose to. But I can not see why they can't do them unless they need to revise their license to included the extra characters and since Resident Evil seems to be their only choice for their Video Game Masterpeice line.

Can you give us more details about this right's issue with Jill?? I could understand this because HT only has the rights for RE4 and RE5 and not part 1. But with the newly release add-ons for Resident Evil 5that includes Jill in both RE5 and S.T.A.R.S versions (Like Chris and Wesker) and on top of that Barry and Rebecca. Maybe with this new release of the game, may give them the option to release these characters, if they choose to. But I can not see why they can't do them unless they need to revise their license to included the extra characters and since Resident Evil seems to be their only choice for their Video Game Masterpeice line.

That was the e-mail HT staff response for someone (not remember the nick, now) who asked about the posibility of RE5 jill Valantine figure.

I would want to see a Jill figure too, because we need her in order to complete the HT RE5 figures line :angelsmil

PS: I don,t care if is Jill BSAA or "Nina Williams" version, but I need her :monkey2

HA!! Nina Williams......Didn't realize that until you mentioned it. I think at that time it probably was true. But hopefully they reconsider and go all out with this line. Come on HT!!!!!!

I really want this figure, but with the new War Machine being shown, Aldo and Leonidas still to release - PLUS all the other Iron Man 2 figure's I'd want... I'm hoping to fit him in my budget. :(

I posted this in the GI Joe section, but I thought you guys might get a laugh out of it over here. This is my WIP GI Joe Steel Brigade figure (based an original mail-in figure that we're doing a group comission on). I'm waiting for a blue sweater to come in the mail but until that arrives, he looks like a cross between a STARS Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker! :lol

dsc01570y.jpg

Back