Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E-mailed Eric at Toys2 for anyone who's interested. He's gonna have S.T.A.R.S. Chris and Wesker up for pre-order tomorrow. :joy

Jill and Claire are must haves. Though I would really not prefer the RE5 Jill. Jill is a brunette, dammit. We do seriously need a S.T.A.R.S. Jill to go along with Chris and Wesker.

Also, is it possible that low sales for Chris are becuase everyone is waiting for the S.T.A.R.S version? It's easily the more iconic look, and comes with that absolutely awesome gatling gun.

Same here (though if I had to choose I'd go with RE3 Jill).

well you can basically get that if you mix and match some triad parts. i was gonna do it but was low on cash at the time. But if anything RE1 or RE5 Jill would be up before RE3, mainly cause the outfits could go with either Weskers or Chris figures.

From SS newsletter:

bsaachrisupdate.jpg

So a March HK release.........can't wait! :rock

Good news. A March release still fits with HT's listed Q1 2010 on their website.

I still wonder what took them so long though.

Next month:banana Can't wait.

I hope Hot Toys improve or change something better.

when i get him ill propably change its body with a comedina one.think it will look way better

Still betting they put him on the new t800 body.

Oh man I hope so. But! We shouldn't get our hopes up. Actually, as cool as the T800 body appears to be, it's still not quite right for Chris (as he appears in RE5 in either BSAA or STARS). I'm wishing they're doing something else for him, though that would be very very unlikely.

just checked the newsletter and he isnt listed as coming in 30days anymore. might of missed it though, but does that mean he is coming sooner then 30 or pushed back even further?

just checked the newsletter and he isnt listed as coming in 30days anymore. might of missed it though, but does that mean he is coming sooner then 30 or pushed back even further?

Well it would more likely mean pushed back further than 30 days, seeing as he isn't even out in HK yet. And to think, he was meant to be released around Jan/Feb :(

Back