Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bodies should be the same. It is still questionable if the STARS is taller from either longer ankle joint extenders or the peg the ankle connects to is higher up in the STARS boot than the BSAA boot.

heightcomp.jpg

Very cool figure! Still prefer BSAA Chris though (I think the body type doesn't look as great with the STARS outfit)

Still find it weird that they've only given him a trigger finger left hand - it looks odd when the figure is holding the gatling gun foregrip.

The bodies should be the same. It is still questionable if the STARS is taller from either longer ankle joint extenders or the peg the ankle connects to is higher up in the STARS boot than the BSAA boot.

All ebay pics of STARS Chris show the same leg extensions as BSAA version.... So it seems it's higher up boot...

Man, I've wanted that gun for ages! Sucks they're illegal here :(

Yes, please do post pics.......of the gun at least! :rock

Those pics are spectacular Agen. The Wesker one makes me glad I ordered the STARS version first. Chris looks great too.

As for the Samurai Edge 92F, that thing is awesome, I'd love to get one myself but I heard ordering air soft overseas is a pain in the a$$.

Back