Hot Toys Bespin Luke 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This version of Luke has such a boring outfit. I am still interested but man...the outfit puts me to sleep. All that money spent for basically just the head sculpt.

I would like a pilot Luke in his orange outfit. And LANDO!

That’s a downgrade compared to the DX headsculpt in my opinion. Also why does he look so buff?! Hamill was extremely fit and athletic in ESB. This guy looks like he’s been on a heavy protein diet with a weight training program 🤷🏼*♂️

He looks fit and slim in those live videos.

My guess is that they’ll change the sculpt for a production release. Would have been better if they released a pilot version instead

The boots got better tailoring on this. my DX7 is starting to crack on the corners. this one has some kind of piping around the corners

no! this is great. Let me enjoy my Sideshow snowspeeder Luke a bit longer!

:lol

To be honest I like this release. The biggest improvement is in the clothes.
They were a size smaller on the DX07 and that seems to have been fixed.

But to be honest, if I had the DX07 I would only get the jacket and trousers of this.

Something about the face, and the size of his coif seems off, but I have to buy this. Never got the original, and need the main ESB characters. Is Bespin Han on display somewhere too?

Sorry about the quality
a6fdcb38c4634bfae31aa1dffe6e6b2a.jpg
7e9e0b3efbfd5c312b7d0dedb5d88f96.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Finally!
70cd0f03391e3b6ded366d65eba1e318.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Looks good to me. Headsculpt looks better than the standard sculpt from the DX07. I sold the DX a few years back, but I’ll be picking this one up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

why is it called Bespin fatigue when he clearly wore it before he arrived at Cloud City!! In all reality it should be called Dagobah fatigue!

Unknown-1.jpeg

Blech - need X-Wing pilot Luke - not another retread of his brown suit.

Hmm, maybe next year battle damaged will be an SDCC exclusive? Similar to how they did sith Anakin.

That's disappointing... I've always thought the DX07 regular head could use a bit of improvement; but this isn't it. They need to sculpt Luke with his mouth closed... and not reuse the Jedi head.

I really hope they don't just reuse the RotJ sculpt on the production piece. They still didn't bring us Bespin Han but then put this together, I don't get it.

I'd rather they took their time with Han honestly. I've conceded to the fact that we won't get SW reveals until the latter months considering there's still so much Endgame stuff clogging up the pipeline.

So is this pretty much the Jedi Luke version head with a new hair piece because the expression looks the same :dunno

I'm still just open to the fact they're putting this one out there as a 2.0

As Wor has said it seems a little unfinished so who knows what the production HS will be or what direction he'll be looking etc

I wonder how much this was a reaction to the Highground Luke Bespin for £2000?

Back