Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f515965a1d3254b77871cc8caa3a9219.png

That would work for me if the paint is at the level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too fat.

It would certainly be nice if Hot Toys actually got Ford right this time, just as they did (hair colour aside) for their Force Awakens version, rather than, well, every other version of Ford that they have put out thus far. Really prefer not to have to buy another custom head sculpt this time out.

Come on Hot Toys, impress me. :)

I think Trevor has gotten the likeness closer than anybody else, but his sculpts do tend to be slightly stylized so I'm not sure it would really work alongside other HT figures.

Hot Toys needs to hurry up and confirm whether or not this is actually going to get a release (and not get the Baze treatment). I'll order Bespin Leia ONLY if Bespin Han is on the way too and I suspect I'm not the only one thinking that way.

Hot Toys needs to hurry up and confirm whether or not this is actually going to get a release (and not get the Baze treatment). I'll order Bespin Leia ONLY if Bespin Han is on the way too and I suspect I'm not the only one thinking that way.

Unless Hot Toys goes out of business or the world ends, there is zero chance this figure isn’t released. The only question is when will it be released.

Unless Hot Toys goes out of business or the world ends, there is zero chance this figure isn’t released. The only question is when will it be released.

Not the only question...

Will it suck like all the other young Han releases?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

..within this year i believe so

Sorry if there's a thread for this already, but does anyone have any feedback on the "space tracker" head sculpt off OSK? It looks pretty great in the photos.

st3.jpg

Looks very long in the face.

Here's a closer look at it. I have other issues with it, but not sure its long in the face. As I've mentioned before, I've liked and then not liked this sculpt a few times - it feels more ROTJ for some reason to me, but the HF likeness is quite good, as is the new hair sculpt (it was an Indy sculpt.) It's probably 10% oversized, but nothing close to what the older Sideshow heads were. I wish the hair wasn't so dark - but even HT always seems to give Han and Leia black hair.

Dis8fq7.jpg

Back