Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point we would have a better shot at endor han solo. If that isnt announced this year it would be time to beg toys era/sosooo toys to make the esb han.

At this point we would have a better shot at endor han solo. If that isnt announced this year it would be time to beg toys era/sosooo toys to make the esb han.
Oh hell no 🤣
I’d want a good Han Solo, and I’d rather have nothing than it be made by soosootoys.

I still see it misspelled sometimes …

6654EDCE-F5A9-45F5-ABDD-89B5CCC110A6.jpeg

I’m sorry to be the guy that bumped this and to all the people who clicked with tempered excitement…

I gave up a long time ago on Hot Toys releasing him so I thought I’d share the new Waruna head with SS paint. Clothes are Yunsil, custom body, and gun belt by Robbie the Painter. I couldn’t be happier. Sorry if this should have gone in my customs thread. That said, my other Bespin Han is for sale for anyone interested…

Also, I’m trying lots of different hands so these DiD ones are more of an experiment than anything else!

IMG_6230.jpeg

IMG_6231.jpeg

CA8A00A1-3AAA-4EB6-9AB1-FCBE993734AD.jpeg

As I look at my OT hero collection I see the amazing quality Luke's and Leia's, the Bespin Lando, ANH Chewie but the lack of Bespin Han and Endor Han is a HUGE and glaring gap in the collection. I should also add General Lando and X-Wing pilot Luke to that list. I wonder if we will ever get them. Such a shame.

I wonder if the ANH Han body would be a good one to go with for a custom Bespin/Endor Han Solo?
One would have a head, holster/belt, blaster and display base that could be used even if they are not 100% right for those specific Han variants.

Back