1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so who knows what's going on.
giphy.gif

This was my first forum purchase as well... too bad as the in hand pics looked great.

And I said it before but I'd totally be okay waiting if we at least had some updates from OP. It's a very bad look right now.

This was my first forum purchase as well... too bad as the in hand pics looked great.

And I said it before but I'd totally be okay waiting if we at least had some updates from OP. It's a very bad look right now.
I paid about £70-80 in January. PayPal only cover up to 180 days.

I paid a little over $140.00, if not mistaken. I've only been ripped off in this hobby twice before, and did receive the item eventually on one of them. I'm holding out on hope that boomix will somehow come through.

I dread to think. Some did apparently receive what they paid for though, so who knows what's going on.
It is pretty odd. I received mine, and I was towards the bottom of the list. I didn't order the dark saber, so maybe that's what the hold up is. I'm hoping its something like that, and not the alternative...

I'm a bit concerned that something's happened to boomix (like maybe COVID related or just as bad). I was messaging with him toward the end of June and at the time he was finishing up everything & about to send out tracking numbers. He said he redid the thigh armor to improve the accuracy but that was complete. I also was giving him some tips on navigating the new forum, as he was having a bit of difficulty finding stuff like the post edit function when using his phone. Two days later he sent my tracking #, and my Set D arrived complete soon thereafter. Considering I ordered mine after many of you (if you reference the front page you'll see I'm toward the bottom of the list), I just assumed everyone else got theirs too. I guess helping him with the site earned me bonus points? Not sure. Still, for him to not get back to any of you regarding your orders seems out of character for the guy.

Last edited:
If so many people are receiving their finished pieces, why have we not seeing any pics from users of the final product?

If so many people are receiving their finished pieces, why have we not seeing any pics from users of the final product?
Probably because this isnt really a mind blowing mod. Just a couple leg pieces and a slightly undersized spear. Dont get me wrong, they're fine, just not something special I felt I needed to post about.

Attachments

• 20210823_180910.jpg
    20210823_180910.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 84
I'm a bit concerned that something's happened to boomix (like maybe COVID related or just as bad). I was messaging with him toward the end of June and at the time he was finishing up everything & about to send out tracking numbers. He said he redid the thigh armor to improve the accuracy but that was complete. I also was giving him some tips on navigating the new forum, as he was having a bit of difficulty finding stuff like the post edit function when using his phone. Two days later he sent my tracking #, and my Set D arrived complete soon thereafter. Considering I ordered mine after many of you (if you reference the front page you'll see I'm toward the bottom of the list), I just assumed everyone else got theirs too. I guess helping him with the site earned me bonus points? Not sure. Still, for him to not get back to any of you regarding your orders seems out of character for the guy.
Yeah let's at least hope the guy is OK. It's only a few bits of plastic, after all.

Hey all,

sharing some pics of my parts too.
I had a good experience with Boomix, good communication on messenger and got the parts quite early on. Seemed like a decent guy. Hopefully whatever’s happening is just a blip and you guys get your parts soon too.

best,

JR

Attachments

• 69883409-9E98-4F58-9730-9FB52ECF881A.jpeg
    69883409-9E98-4F58-9730-9FB52ECF881A.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 73
  • DE53C73D-7971-49A1-9E0D-DF74F9EA2C52.jpeg
    DE53C73D-7971-49A1-9E0D-DF74F9EA2C52.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 6866F0D9-1151-49F1-B5D3-B0904362A15A.jpeg
    6866F0D9-1151-49F1-B5D3-B0904362A15A.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 635221D1-F3C1-48DC-923D-FC96A82E251A.jpeg
    635221D1-F3C1-48DC-923D-FC96A82E251A.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 67
If the guy fell back from his schedule because of unforeseen events, I guess these will be his last offers to community after those scam related comments.

If the guy fell back from his schedule because of unforeseen events, I guess these will be his last offers to community after those scam related comments.
Even if that the case it only takes 1 minute update and to ensure people that progress is being made but had to be suspended in case of emergency.
I used to do commission works up to around 15-20, with me busy with my work in hospital i can't fulfill the orders at the deadline. I offer those who commission me to refund or wait little longer for the items.

Are you just gonna assume the worst case scenario
I mean i do feel sorry for the guy but if his health got worse after the last time, he should have update us on it.

I too have paid in full and am still waiting, hoping he comes through as he had for many others.

Damn, I really hope he comes back or follows through, I can't charge back and it was over $100, sucks. Otherwise I think an admin should take a look into this or we report the thread.

Back