1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will add it back when i official start batch 2

correct

Hey boomix, sent message, im in for thigh armor and spear, included paypal address for billing. Please put me on list for batch 2. Thanks bro.

Sorry so late, i never knew this was offered before and thanks SO much for doing this for us.

Hey boomix, sent message, im in for thigh armor and spear, included paypal address for billing. Please put me on list for batch 2. Thanks bro.

Sorry so late, i never knew this was offered before and thanks SO much for doing this for us.

got it pjam add to batch2 list, which is just for me at this point but will add to first page once batch 1 is finished

Can those that have theirs please post more pics! Thx
and thx Boomix. Please take your time. I know how custom projects go.

Definitely gotta get on that 2nd batch list. Did you get the dark saber to print well?

Just a simple pose for now. A big thanks to Boomix for making these!:clap

Attachments

• WP_20210303_11_33_29_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20210303_11_33_29_Pro (2).jpg
    660.5 KB · Views: 232
Hi Boomix,

I sent a pm as well, to be placed on your reserve list. I'd love to get the thigh armor, the knee piece, and the spear.

Since I'm new to the forum, and don't have 10 posts yet, I'm not sure if my pm was actually allowed through. There was a note on my PM page that indicated anyone with less than 10 posts would only be allowed to PM the Forum Staff, but my PM to you says Sent and I didn't get an error message or anything. So I'm sorry if this is a duplicate.

Just wanted to do my due diligence, so as not to miss out on this opportunity again! :)

got it pjam add to batch2 list, which is just for me at this point but will add to first page once batch 1 is finished

Sent you a PM over a week ago asking to be put on the list but never heard back.

There isn’t an official waitlist as Boomix hasn’t announced that he will do a second run. Think of this as more of an interest thread right now.

There isn’t an official waitlist as Boomix hasn’t announced that he will do a second run. Think of this as more of an interest thread right now.

yeah pretty much, anyone interested just say so here and i'll msg everyone when I'm ready to start taking orders officially. once i've completed the first batch

Back