1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get well soon boomix
I have a question. I may have missed something, but I believe there was nothing like this.
I was looking at the spear size, and it seems that what I see on your pictures is slightly undersized.
attachment.php

3607_TheMandalorianWithSpear_MS2_34__11316.1608564213.jpg

View attachment 509307
Can you comment on that?

He resized it. it is mentioned earlier in the thread. post #260
0fb80c720bb49f1d70673946f05cd156.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time.

Last edited:
He resized it. it is mentioned earlier in the thread. post #260
0fb80c720bb49f1d70673946f05cd156.jpg
Thanks for the exact update post mention, so now I can find it.
But still it seems smaller than the reference pics I've used. It is both the general shape and the spearhead in particular that look a bit smaller.

Hey Boomix sorry to hear you've been out of commission... We need our 1/6 scale Armourer back! :wink1: Hope you're able to heal and rest up! Best wishes bro!

well kinda, just had my appendix removed but good news is i have a couple of weeks off work so when i can move a bit more freely i'll get back to it

Feel better. Soon. Take all the time you need. Pls don't rush anything on our behalf.

Hey Boomix I sent a PM with a few questions. Glad to hear you're up and making progress again! Thanks!

Hi Boomix,

Any updates to the current orders? My mando is coming in next week and was hoping to having your work on him!

almost done guys, its a LOT of very little tedious work but will start shipping some out soo, i'll pm you when i've shipped your order.

Any new Eta? Thanks!

honestly no idea just yet, could be a few weeks or a couple of months, i keep grossly underestimating how much i have left to do :/ a single darksaber is several hours, i don't have as much time to work on them as i did earlier in the year am working 12hr shifts 5 days a week so please be patient. Also and i have also reworked and reprinted the spears once again, def much happier with how they turn out now.

I think someone should start making relax hands for Mando, the current hands are terrible.

Back