1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also interested in the thigh armor and knee piece if you do a batch 2. Your work really elevates this figure!

Hey boomix, also interested in a full set with thigh pad, knee piece, spear and dark saber if you ever do a second batch. Sent you an e-mail a few weeks ago but couldn't hear back yet, maybe you didn't see.

Also PayPal is not available here so I need eBay if you could do it, thanks. Take care!

Hey Boomix,
I received my package today. I'm trying to PM you but it won't let me. The Beskar Spear is missing.

Thanks you Boomix for offering this cool custom Mando accessories set! I'm deff interested in ordering a full set whenever you do a second batch! I look forward to any future updates.

Though I haven't posted in a long time, I have continued browsed 1/6 scale Star Wars topics here over the years. The new Mando TV Series and Hot Toys figures have peaked my interest in collecting again after being away for many years from the 1/6 scale hobby. I've done my fair share of customizing when I was active on the OSW forum (pre 3D printing) some of our members here might may also have been active on OSW during the early 2000"s too? I can honestly say it's a great time to be into movie 1/6 figures with so many awesome offerings. Really impressed with the HT Star Wars figs! So, really glad to see these custom sets being offered. Seriously, if I had a 3D printer back then... oh man!!

Also, I'm wondering what could be next as a complement to the other HT Mando figs coming in the future? Can't wait! Glad to be back! ;)

Last edited:
welcome back bro :) def a good time to be a collector, 3d printing has changed it in a big way for me, can now make whatever i feel a figure is missing or even whole figures.

Also, I'm wondering what could be next as a complement to the other HT Mando figs coming in the future? Can't wait! Glad to be back! ;)

what exactly would u like to see?

Hey thanks Boomix... I have a lot of catching up to do for sure!

So cool that you're open to suggestions! Ya I'll have to put some thought to this and binge Season 1 & 2 again... especially considering the Mando fig releases coming up. Maybe we can make it a Wish List of future accessories/sets? That'd be great! Thanks again!:wink1:

Heres some ideas:)

The shift knob
baby-yoda-grogu-lightsaber.jpg

Soup bowl
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3c07a6f2-7ea9-4085-9841-7c6b61dbbf65_320x320.gif

Macaroons
baby-yoda-cookies.jpg

egg
intro-1605218138.jpg

egg canister
cbe200bf878149cfe70eb1d7228ff7ea.png

Hi Boomix just curious is the production suspended or something i check on this forum everyday to see update

well kinda, just had my appendix removed but good news is i have a couple of weeks off work so when i can move a bit more freely i'll get back to it

Ah ok thanks for the update and hope you have a speedy recovery and stay safe.

Get well soon boomix
I have a question. I may have missed something, but I believe there was nothing like this.
I was looking at the spear size, and it seems that what I see on your pictures is slightly undersized.
attachment.php

3607_TheMandalorianWithSpear_MS2_34__11316.1608564213.jpg

EpJMNMiXcAM77ZL.jpg
Can you comment on that?

Back