Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
higher resolution...
20100708_8fc91a9c6d9b61ac2879VuwshNDYaTob.jpg

maybe the mask should be a shiny black metallic mask, it's not textured like that, if I'm not wrong it's a smooth mask like a black metal.. cmiiw

4773507027_4ac894cfd0.jpg

I think the texturing is fine, and the mask's color isn't that bad, especially in that new hi-res picture. The new picture actually changed my problem with the angle, as now I can see what was angle and what was just lighting. I'm now completely looking forward to this.

Yes I know. I read the script. I know what Mr. Black does.

Oh! where did you read the script? is it describing the whole movie?

@Sasaki17 : Oh that's the pic I wanna show, great! btw isn't that should be smoother?
this one shows a little roughness

predators-pic-25.jpg

Well HT did a great job, let's wait till tomorrow, the full preview!! :yess:

Now this one should be a Challenge for Hot TOys, could their figs later do this pose!!

predators-pic-14.jpg

I cant wait to see this movie already...

@Sasaki17 : Oh that's the pic I wanna show, great! btw isn't that should be smoother?

predators-pic-25.jpg

If it was a perfect figure, yes, it should be smoother. But, I don't have a problem with the texturing, and I actually prefer it to the smooth bio, as it matches his armor more.

The script was leaked months ago. Yes, it's the whole movie.

OHhhH!!! that's too badd!! how could that happenedd.. :slap I wonder what is their scripting for Predators line ... "Krrrrrr.... krrrrrr.... Grooaarrr!!" maybe? :lol

here it is!! good pic of the actual Berseker :

predators-pic-42.jpg

and another friend :

BerserkerPredator.jpg

his name is NECA

Wow....depending on how awesome this Predator is in the film I might have to consider buying this!!! Hope they release the original Predator from the new movie as well....Would like a update on P1 style Predator. Can people please stop talking about the film as well...I'll be watching it this weekend, I have no expectations and I don't know much about the movie script. That is the best way, in my experience, to watch a film !!!

EDIT: It needs a bit more of red and green tint as seen in the above image, yeah and the mask needs to be smooth not bumpy

HT's 300 King Leo can almost do this... with muscle legs as well..

really?? have you tried it? I'm afraid if his bones cracked >_<

We'll see the bride after we open her robe tomorrow, would Hot toys make the details like this :

predators-pic-43.jpg

"Now you may kiss the bride."

@Sasaki17 : yes it's still looking good!! after all it will be seen from our shelf the texture wouldn't really visible maybe

@uzumaki_1 : don't worry, there's no spoiler in this thread, it's still clean I guess.. :)

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the unmasked head, as I've never seen a shot with the mandibles closed. I wonder if they close like the original or more like an X.

If there all like this, I will have a new shelf for all of them.

Removing Leo's loin undies... the Legs can be brought very close to the body.. The legs can bend a lot too... The key: rubber pelvic/hip area..

WOW THAT's GREAT!!! I've just know about thiss!!! This is cool!!! Well that Predator pose wouldn't be a problem for Hot Toys!! Great info man, thanks!! I'm gonna try it with my leonidas! :clap

@Sasaki17 : Hot Toys said they will reveal it tomorrow, another challenge for Hot toys!! I really want to know how that so-wide mandibles would close...

or maybe it's just the same like the other preds when it's closed, because it's just streched soooo wide when he scream... :dunno

I hope they make the bendy finger armor too :D

Also - I see no ab cut on the source material so I say bravo! :monkey1

Can't wait to see the new bod they will use on the "classic Pred"

Oh! where did you read the script? is it describing the whole movie?

predators-pic-25.jpg

Now this one should be a Challenge for Hot TOys, could their figs later do this pose!!

predators-pic-14.jpg

really?? have you tried it? I'm afraid if his bones cracked >_<

We'll see the bride after we open her robe tomorrow, would Hot toys make the details like this :

predators-pic-43.jpg

"Now you may kiss the bride."

@Sasaki17 : yes it's still looking good!! after all it will be seen from our shelf the texture wouldn't really visible maybe

@uzumaki_1 : don't worry, there's no spoiler in this thread, it's still clean I guess.. :)

Damn he's ugly as hell. Almost spider like but still cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back