Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait to hear somebody complain about a piece of meat stuck in one of the helmets teeth that was in the movie for 1 second not being in the ht figure thus making it non screen accurate!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl people on here complain about everything and nothing is ever accurate. Hell it's one picture and people have picked this thing apart already...incredible :rotfl

Are these new Predators wearing boots or is that armor over their feet!? Cuz in some shots it seriously looks like some boots. :lol

im definitely getting mr black and the flusher pred even if the movie sucks the designs are just to frickin cool to pass up im actually gunna see the midnight premiere in a few hours cant wait

So to all the people who saw the movie, Is the berserker badass ? He looks it.

This looks pretty sick. If I like the movie I'll likely pick this up. I can't wait to find out more info on it tomorrow!

Do you guys think the pre-order starts tomorrow?

In any case, I know I'll love the movie. And even if I don't, I'll totally get the figures :D!

Dude, I'm getting this one without hesitation. Guardian may've been a pain, but this being a normal release, I'm just psyched to be able to grab one of these at initial market price and have the jump over the others :)! If it's out tomorrow, by this time, he'll be in my cart and submitted.

Meh, he looks to black :)

picture.php

Do you guys think the pre-order starts tomorrow?

In any case, I know I'll love the movie. And even if I don't, I'll totally get the figures :D!

Id bet on it, only makes sense wth the release of the movie

Wonder how soon we'll get Tracker and Falconer. I have complete and utter faith in HT on this one. Dunno why, but so far so good it seems.

question. WHy is it that all predator toys (from hot toys) are all super expensive via the 2ndary market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back