Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we all know Hot Toys would have no problem giving us a accurate likeness for Banner.

review_htranger_1.jpg

Even with recognizable actors as well-known comic characters, I don't see someone as boring as "Bruce Banner" getting his own figure from Hot Toys. All their movie masterpiece releases I can think of seem to have something about their look that makes them more interesting than "civilian in civilian clothes."

Fury I can see--he has the trench coat, could come with guns, has an eye-patch. Black Widow I could see. Not Banner.

Even with recognizable actors as well-known comic characters, I don't see someone as boring as "Bruce Banner" getting his own figure from Hot Toys. All their movie masterpiece releases I can think of seem to have something about their look that makes them more interesting than "civilian in civilian clothes."

Fury I can see--he has the trench coat, could come with guns, has an eye-patch. Black Widow I could see. Not Banner.

He could come with two sets of clothes.... pre-transformation and post-transformation. Judging by the way people people bash together Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark figures I wouldn't say Bruce Banner wouldn't sell at all.

"Even with recognizable actors as well-known comic characters, I don't see someone as boring as "Bruce Banner" getting his own figure from Hot Toys. All their movie masterpiece releases I can think of seem to have something about their look that makes them more interesting than "civilian in civilian clothes."

Fury I can see--he has the trench coat, could come with guns, has an eye-patch. Black Widow I could see. Not Banner."

You're right about that. Banner is probably the dullest character when not in "costume". If they make the right Hulk though, which means no visible joints, I would buy it even if they sold it 300$.

I personally think an official HT Norton would be very cool, though. If a Hulk figure ever comes out, I hope he at least comes with a Banner head (and preferably some post-transformation clothes) so that folks can bash their own Banner.

I'd buy a Banner depending on how cool his cameo/scenes are, if not I'd probably wait until the Avengers to buy one.

I hadn't even thought of that, does anyone know if Ed Norton appears in IM2 as Banner? I was thinking based on the Incredible Hulk movie and didn't think that he might show up in IM2 as another Avengers tie in.

Bruce banner? haha HULK is coming!
And since hottoys disappointed fans for not making iron monger, i want them to make a hulkbuster damn it!

You know its inevitable we will get a Hot Toys Cap and Thor:monkey5
I very much look forward to the day that I can put a Hot Toys Cap in my collection. I just hope they don't go too crazy in terms of updating his look for the movie.

Lest we forget how bad things can get

batman-and-robin-6.jpg

I very much look forward to the day that I can put a Hot Toys Cap in my collection. I just hope they don't go too crazy in terms of updating his look for the movie.

batman-and-robin-6.jpg

I always thought silverstone looked good in that costume...:naughty

batman-and-robin-6.jpg

How hideous those costumes were...holy crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back