Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[...] and I don't expect any further changes to hot toys' 1/6 scale figures personally. Both will require deposits and the statues are more expensive as they are bigger
Okay, thank you esp. for the information about deposits.

Yup already did. It's not a dealbreaker for me, but the overly dark eyes do seem to be throwing off the likeness a bit. I could probably repaint them and mod the hair myself, but for the price I'm paying I'd obviously much rather see HT make the change.

If they don’t make the changes for whatever reason, I know who I’m sending my head to. :lol

Just watched for the 6th time...come on HT, make those changes. Her hair was a lot shorter than we see on the figure.

The other thing I just noticed is it looks to me like they made the irises the smaller size from the first trailer, instead of the much larger size from the later trailers and movie. Which I suppose is understandable since it was a last minute change.

alitaa.jpg

ALITA-BATTLE-ANGEL-Trailer-3-5.jpg

It would be nice to have a version with her mouth sculpted slightly open as well. If Hot Toys can do theee Leto Jokers they can give use two more Alita figures. RollerBall and Doll body

Dang it! Now they need to redo the eyes completely! I doubt they’d go that far on revisions, sadly.

I posted on their Facebook about the iris size as well. Not sure if it'll make a difference, but might as well try.

I saw the movie earlier this week in IMAX 3D and was so amazed at how good it was versus what we saw in the trailers. I really liked it a lot. This is a definite buy for me. But I totally agree with you guys about the eyes. Larger irises and a lighter shade of eye color will help immensely.

I find it odd that there doesn't seem to be a "Everything Included" pic for this figure? I'm intrigued to see what the heart looks like and how it attaches since in the movie it involves panels moving out of the way of her body.

I'm a tiny bit torn. The full body on display is cool, but I kind of like her in the black outfit too. I'd be VERY tempted by either the doll version or the Motorball version. Some of the villains would have made really cool figures too.

I saw the movie earlier this week in IMAX 3D and was so amazed at how good it was versus what we saw in the trailers. I really liked it a lot. This is a definite buy for me. But I totally agree with you guys about the eyes. Larger irises and a lighter shade of eye color will help immensely.

Dangit, I'd really love to see it again in IMAX 3D, but unfortunately I waited too long and it's already off all the IMAX and XD screens in my area. :(

I'm a tiny bit torn. The full body on display is cool, but I kind of like her in the black outfit too. I'd be VERY tempted by either the doll version or the Motorball version. Some of the villains would have made really cool figures too.

Yeah I can't decide which look I prefer either. Before seeing the movie I would have said with the leather outfit on, but now I really love the cyborg body and all the cool poses it can be put in.

Dangit, I'd really love to see it again in IMAX 3D, but unfortunately I waited too long and it's already off all the IMAX and XD screens in my area. :(

Yeah, I was hoping to see it again on IMAX. But I think last night was the last night for it with Captain Marvel coming in, and I have a cold so wasn't really up for the movie. But definitely want to see it again the theater.

Yeah I can't decide which look I prefer either. Before seeing the movie I would have said with the leather outfit on, but now I really love the cyborg body and all the cool poses it can be put in.

I feel like the design of the leather outfit is going to be a huge factor for me here. If it really inhibits movement or I'm worried about the outfit holding up I might just skip it. I'm intrigued to see if the leather outfit has some sort of internal padding, because it occurred to me if the material is too thin then it might mold to mechanical sculpt of the body, versus having a flat human body underneath to conform to. If that makes sense.

The Alita Challenge starts tomorrow, go see it again if you can.

Yeah, no. As much as I love this movie, I want nothing to do with that. I'm sure I'll see Alita AND Captain Marvel several times.

Last edited:
Back