Hot Toys Batman DX teaser pic...AT LAST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Here it is at last guys, hoping to have more specs next week-

HT_BATMAN_DX_T1.jpg

sticky gun looks good, and the shoulder armour is thinner. can't wait to see the front.

Can someone post a pics of the back of the V1 TDK Batman fig? So we can compare the armour detail and cowl shape better. I sold my V1 so can't make the comparison... Also a pic of the back of the Medi version alongside would be great!

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Defo gonna sell my dark knight version once i see the front. Getting all excited now....hurry up with the front image !!!

glad i sold mine when i did :lol cant wait for the DX Version

Nice to see some official news on this and my mouth is already watering.

i hear ya minimodel, i just took out the bib so i dont ruin my shirt while staring at this picture more. What a great teaser! So we know we're getting two accessories we've wanted to complete the look of the hong kong scene. The bale head they'll no doubt include will hopefully fit the neck proper so that we can mimic this scene for display if we so choose...the shoulder armor looks better, not by much but it is by the back so its really tough to tell, but that should be and probably is one of the first things they went back to the drawing board for, to fix the bulkiness.

man im stoked...

edit: second thoughts on closer inspection:
* looks like we're getting the same rubber mesh style as the original :(
* But there's no holster for the grapple gun, so I'm thinking a side holster would be a logical conclusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back