Hot Toys Bane 2.0 (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone earlier said this guy is 3/8 of an inch taller than the old Bane. Not sure if that's true yet, but what should Bane's height be relative to Batman based on the movie? I ask the experts in here who certainly know this better than I could figure out.

Still think the body is slightly too big, but the most glaring ‘issue’ is it’s too wide. If the arms could lay closer to the sides of the body I think it would look better:

View attachment 619197View attachment 619198

Does look fantastic though and a worthy effort as an upgrade.
Totally agree, I also think the body is a tad bigger than what Tom Hardy was on-screen, but with Bane it think it always comes down to. It is such an improvement compared to the bodies in the past that I can actually overlook that. I'd rather have him a bit bigger rather than a bit smaller

Someone earlier said this guy is 3/8 of an inch taller than the old Bane. Not sure if that's true yet, but what should Bane's height be relative to Batman based on the movie? I ask the experts in here who certainly know this better than I could figure out.
1674251375263.png
1674251424834.png

Thank you. That is their real "street" height... but in the movie, what is Bane's height supposed to be? Was he supposed to be that small compared to Bruce?

Thank you. That is their real "street" height... but in the movie, what is Bane's height supposed to be? Was he supposed to be that small compared to Bruce?
I think there's no definitive answer. No one's height is confirmed in this universe but Bane and Batman appear more or less the same height.

OK, thanks. I remember them being about the same height but wasn't sure.

So this new HT Bane, is he supposed to be about the same height as the DX19?
Batman is listed as 32 cm and Bane as 31 cm, not sure if bats is counting the ears, if so then they should be pretty well scaled, if not, then Bane is short.

I think it’s more Batista didn’t like the way Disney treated James Gunn when they fired him. That kind of seems like when he soured on the MCU and playing Drax. I feel like he’s basically back as long as Gunn is around but will leave afterwards.

Back to the thread. More and more I’m thinking I’m going to get this Bane. Just looks great and will be such an upgrade over the original. I haven’t bought the DX19, but I have the DX12 and armory Batman which are good enough.

Back to the thread. More and more I’m thinking I’m going to get this Bane. Just looks great and will be such an upgrade over the original. I haven’t bought the DX19, but I have the DX12 and armory Batman which are good enough.
I might get him when the time comes. Hopefully in the meantime InArt show us a TDK suit Batman that won't need major components replaced to be accurate to the movie.

I had hope from when I got HT Hellboy 2019 and it had a new seamless upper body that they would move forward with that idea on Bane and look what we got now. Lol I'm also hoping the metal skeleton underneath the body is strong and can hold a pose similar to Tbleague.

Back