Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that the Doc doesn't have sculpted hair, he needs some sort of wig so his hair is wild like in the film.

I'm hoping that the Doc doesn't have sculpted hair, he needs some sort of wig so his hair is wild like in the film.

:goodpost:

Also I think Doc should have a standard head without PERS. As long as the eyes are open enough, I think it will be a winner.

Something along these lines:
dochd.jpg

Awesome announcement. Great to see Back to the Future collectibles! :)

How did I JUST hear about this!?!?! I'm down for McFly and Brown, but really.....BRING ON THE BIFF TANNON (50's Biff, 2015, Alternate reality, Mad Dog Biff, and old man!!!).

Whether people realize it or not, Biff/Thomas Wilson's performance/character is a huge part of the "lighting in a bottle" that is the back to the future series.

IMO

I'd love to have a George McFly, Biff, the Strickands (Lubic ;)) and Mad Dog, but being realistic, they won't happen...
Myabe Mad Dog, to go along with BTTF3 Marty and Doc, which BTW,
I hope come with the clock!

back-to-the-future-iii-clock.jpg

I'd love to have a George McFly, Biff, the Strickands (Lubic ;)) and Mad Dog, but being realistic, they won't happen...
Myabe Mad Dog, to go along with BTTF3 Marty and Doc, which BTW,
I hope come with the clock!

back-to-the-future-iii-clock.jpg

I don't think I'd buy anything back to the future 3 related...

I agree I don't want or need anything from the third film. First two films were just about perfect movies. The third film was really weak plot wise and can't hold a candle to the previous pictures. It almost felt like it didn't belong.

Whether people realize it or not, Biff/Thomas Wilson's performance/character is a huge part of the "lighting in a bottle" that is the back to the future series.

IMO

How extraordinary. I don't recall anyone saying anything contrary. :dunno

Yea Biff is important, no one is doubting that, so is Lorraine, so are the Lybian terrorists, without them their would be no plutonium, no time travel. But just because they are a central character doesn't mean they will make a good figure that will sell for $250 in the thousands of units it takes to get them made.

If you think Biff would be a successful figure in any costume your kidding yourself. I'm honestly not sure if we'll even get so lucky as to get a Doc with how backlogged HT is. They may do Marty and the Delorean and by then have another hot new license they can't wait to move onto.

I agree I don't want or need anything from the third film. First two films were just about perfect movies. The third film was really weak plot wise and can't hold a candle to the previous pictures. It almost felt like it didn't belong.

Except for that huge, gaping plot hole in BTTF2.

Bummed that so many people aren't fans of Part III. I'll admit that when I was a kid, the whole western thing didn't appeal to me as much, but as time has passed I've become as much a fan of Part III as the other 2 films. We need western Marty and Doc to complete the set IMO. I would get incarnations of the 2 time travelers from all 3 films personally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back