Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a poor photoshop (well i did it in paint) but this is where i feel the wheels for the hover delorean should sit. im not expecting HT to change this though

13658431_1192029674180921_615420653_n.jpg

Hi Guys, new to the forum but have been reading this thread for ages and wanted to share my finally finished display!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 179
Is that the case from the link above? It's nice, but looks a bit bigger than I would've wanted for a custom

It is. It's got about 3 inches clearance on all sides so if Hot Toys ever sees the light and gives us a part 1 Doc:impatient:(or more likely I end up kitbashing one) there'll be room for him too.

Hi folks,

I got an acrylic display case from SoraShop. Based in the UK, and I needed a diorama for this beast.

I realise the signs not accurate and that's next to work on.

image_zpsvgyjlmpq.jpeg

image_zpsffxnznug.jpeg

image_zpsqs9ccmac.jpeg

This is all housed on a custom table / sideboard tha I have posted previously.

Sorashop's default currency is euro. Maybe not UK, but definitely not US.
Even though they ship world-wide, it's something like $100 case + $100 shipping

They are based in Germany.
Just email them. Im sure its far away from 100$ for shipping. :)

Very nice! Any links to the case at all?

Apologies, I don't think I was clear to you guys, I'm based in the UK, BPBN is correct that Sora Shop is in Germany. This is the case I chose: https://www.sora-shop.com/Customized-Products/.html

The case size (with acrylic base) is W*D*H(cm):90*50*38, was €142 + €12 shipping. Didn't get hit by customs luckily. Can't recommend it enough.

image_zpsys0isplm.jpeg

Looks great! :clap

Anybody looking for such a mountable case, pm me. Still have one new I will sell atm for lower than retail, shipping internationally.

Apologies, I don't think I was clear to you guys, I'm based in the UK, BPBN is correct that Sora Shop is in Germany. This is the case I chose: https://www.sora-shop.com/Customized-Products/.html

The case size (with acrylic base) is W*D*H(cm):90*50*38, was €142 + €12 shipping. Didn't get hit by customs luckily. Can't recommend it enough.

image_zpsys0isplm.jpeg

As a matter of interest how long did it take them to deliver. Going to Portugal on Friday thought it might be a lot cheaper to ship there rather than South Africa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back