Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calling one of the most iconic cars ever a pos is kind of a trolling comment to get people fired up. Isn't that the def. Of trolling? Regardless of what you think, more people will disagree with you than agree with you. You don't have to like it, but calling it a pos is pretty uncalled for. The work Barris did to make it plus all of his other mods he did is pretty amazing.

Um, no, I wasn't trying to get anyone fired up by saying it's a pos. Apparently you got fired up but that wasn't my intention. I rebuilt a 64 Ford Falcon from a hunk of crap on blocks to a really nice car. I spent tons of money doing it and most everything was brand new but because this was a car from 1964 it drove like a pos. That's just the way old cars are even when rebuilt. I still thought it was beautiful though. Sold it for really good money. And I never said I don't like the Batmobile. It's a beautiful car that I loved from watching the series as a kid. I just really like the Delorean Time Machine better. I'm sorry you got so upset over me calling it a pos but that's just what very old cars are in my opinion, no matter how beautiful on the outside.

I live in Detroit so always had a lot of car love. We just had our Dream cruise car show and just love a ton differnt ride's and the 89 batmobile has its own personality just like all cars do. There's enough love for them all. Keep them coming Hot toys dealership.

Also any Mad Max car's are highly welcome and would be AMAZING.
We need Max's interceptor 4 sure sometime.

Last edited:
Love the delorean and have it on order. It is essential to bttf as almost all the other characters.

Love the 89 batmobile and would hot the hot toys one but have promised myself to avoid DC characters ( I have to draw a line for my wallet and marriage ).
I love the tumbler - not as much as the 89 design wise but real life!? Tumbler would actually work as a vehicle.

66- it's a classic and hot toys should make it but I would only be buying after the others.

Ecto1. Cool but if they made it? Sadly it will probably be the new one. Which is not cool. In my opinion.

I would love Max's interceptor!

Me too, man. That's one car where the figure would have to be sat inside it. No posing him stood next to it, draped seductively over the bonnet or surfing Teen Wolf style on the roof whilst holding a sign saying 'hop in sugar t**s'. Nope. Max needs to be sat behind that wheel looking like he's driving hell for leather (err...even though it's stationary, there's no engine and he's just a god damn doll whose wrist pegs are way to weak to steer properly anyway).

I for sure am gonna get the DeLorean. May struggle with space, but I know I want it and will NOT pay secondary market for it. So buy from SS and store it may probably happen.

The Interceptor would be high on my list too. Aswell as Ecto1! Well more into the Ecto1 for me, but that is lead set the characters and car is all in 1/6.

Ecto1. Cool but if they made it? Sadly it will probably be the new one. Which is not cool. In my opinion.

The new one? Is the design on the Ecto1 to the reboot of new Ghostbusters already set?

The new one? Is the design on the Ecto1 to the reboot of new Ghostbusters already set?

yup :gah:

landscape-1436362300-ecto.jpg

New ghostbusters movie is going to be bad imo. Never should have been redone. Nothing I have seen about this movie gets me excited. Sad casting, and terrible suits.

ghostbusters-team.jpg

New ghostbusters movie is going to be bad imo. Never should have been redone. Nothing I have seen about this movie gets me excited. Sad casting, and terrible suits.

View attachment 204641

PLLLLLLEASE Dont get me started on what's wrong with this film and pic make's me feel sick to my stomach :horror the cast is pure garbage. I said before this will go right to netflix then hopefully go away and get rebooted 10 yrs later after the horror.:horror I have a small hatred 4 Ackroyd n Murray for not doing this movie correct.:slap:thud: I hate the typecast comedy hack's and casting agents.

Last edited:
This looks so horrible... like new Fantastic 4 horrible. Even having cameos by the original cast won't help it.

As a side note, I cannot frickin' stand Melissa McCarthy. So badly overrated that it's not even funny.

McCarthy feels like a horrible vd that keeps coming back lol.:lol I 'd bet money she could careless about the film and is in it 4 pure money , no heart same with rest of girl cast. Token black chick n Non funny SNL desperate cast that will take any role's fedd to them , sorry rant over.:(

Please let's get back to the Future and Where the Hell is the Doc. ??? I wouldnt mind real hair for him and p.e.r.s crazy eyes to pose.

Where is the Doc? He is long over due. I too would like non sculpted hair, but the PERS can be a blessing but sometimes it is a curse. I think it is safer to go with non-PERS.

It seems no other car has as many myths and misconceptions about it than the DeLorean. It didn't fund any drug empires. There are no DeLorean kit cars, only leftover original parts from when production ended 32 years ago. And contrary to what most 'car expert enthusiasts' will tell you, they aren't junk. Yes they have their quirks but they are actually quite reliable. I've been educating myself about DeLoreans as I want to buy one. The amount of misinformation about them is mind boggling! I'm no expert by any means and I thought it'd be fun to share some facts about the DeLorean so read on...[emoji41]
17da4852af4ccc6c3e2bb150e7f54354.jpg

Nice find Tommy

News on this model has hit a bit of a dry spot lately. With the exception of Hot Toys throwing a spanner in the works with the flying variant.

Has been a long wait!

This looks so horrible... like new Fantastic 4 horrible. Even having cameos by the original cast won't help it.

As a side note, I cannot frickin' stand Melissa McCarthy. So badly overrated that it's not even funny.

I think new ghostbusters movie will make fantastic 4 look like a masterpiece of cinema. Murray and Aykroyd should have stayed away from this mess and should have done gb3 before Ramis died. I blame Murray and hus ego bigtime for that one.

Back to back to the future, is this line already dead before it really even got started? The 2nd delorean announcement and 2nd Marty makes no sense to me with no doc first.

Back