Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

This will be my first non-Marvel/DC purchase. Can't think of a better one for my collection :yess:

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

:ohbfrank: :ohbfrank:

Yes, they just happen to already have a product that's not due for another 2 years.

They put that 30 day notice in there because it's against the rules on eBay to list PO items that don't ship out within 30 days of the listing being bought.

I would have assumed they would have people watching out for that kind of thing. I get flagged on Craig's list the minute (well couple of hours) I post something in the wrong category and those ads are free, lol.

I wish they would make a swap out part with the Mr. Fusion piece on the back.
This where I can see them utilizing an accessories pack. Pack it with the Mr. Fusion and then throw in some accessories for Marty and Doc. Boom. Sold.

What are turntable wheels? I read that as if they rotate like they do at the end of the film when it flies.

What are turntable wheels? I read that as if they rotate like they do at the end of the film when it flies.

I'm seeing the word "turnable" on several websites/pages. Turn the steering wheel and the front wheels move with it.

Im new to Ebay but are there no rules to what you can say? on the ad it states that it is a pre-order and that its available to ship within 30 days of listing. Or am I reading it wrong? Im willing to buy if its true.View attachment 131361

DO NOT BUY PRE-ORDERS FROM EBAY, If you go to the sales thread theres a latest story of a guy getting screwed yet again from eBay scamers, yes theres good deals on ebay but only buy items that are in-stock or else you can risk getting screwed.

I had I guy try to take me for 900$, luckly paypal helped out :)

DO NOT BUY PRE-ORDERS FROM EBAY, If you go to the sales thread theres a latest story of a guy getting screwed yet again from eBay scamers, yes theres good deals on ebay but only buy items that are in-stock or else you can risk getting screwed.

I had I guy try to take me for 900$, luckly paypal helped out :)

I second that! There is no real benefit to preordering on ebay! Lets say you preorder this now for $800…. you pay every cent up front. What happens if the store goes under? What happens if the seller disappears? You would be long past filing a paypal claim. Not worth it what so ever.

I had the Tumbler previously, much as it was massively impressive (not to mention massive) the interior really let the piece down, so much so that, of all the Hot Toys I've lost I probably miss the Tumbler least.

This, however, looks the absolute business. The interior looks amazing, the light up features look great (here's hoping) and the presence of a mains adapter (I have read that right, haven't i?) means this should be an instant classic piece. Cannot wait to pre order this.

The only question for me is how many I should buy. I'm thinking one for display with Marty at home, one for display with my custom Marty in my office.

I will spare no expense with my Back to the Future dollies. Only thing I would be more hyped about would be Ghostbusters and Ecto-1.

Surprised to already be getting the specs on this. I really thought we wouldn't see it go up for preorder for a while but it seems like it could be anytime now. It looks good for the most part to me, but the one thing I'm slightly disappointed in is that I thought Hot Toys would make the DeLorean a trilogy encompassing set with interchangeable parts which appears to not be the case. I'll justify myself buying one for sure and with it not coming until late 2016 that's cool with me but I don't know if I'll buy more than one if they do versions from the sequels too.

I will spare no expense with my Back to the Future dollies. Only thing I would be more hyped about would be Ghostbusters and Ecto-1.
Totally! I wish I had your kind of money! [emoji6]

Back