Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

This is the best morning news EVER! Now I'm even more optimistic that this will go up for PO today! 2016 or not! The price I'd awesome. I would've bought this at $800 lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

By the time it's all said and done, you may be paying that. :lol

I'm scared at how fast this might sell out.... Didn't want to pre-order this upon release but seeing how fast EX Marty sold out, I'm slightly worried. I just hope they don't pull a Lone Ranger and never release Doc, but I'm assuming he's coming soon since they're releasing Marty & the DeLorean, right? Maybe his hair is gonna be real and not sculpted and that's why it's taking so long? :lol

:exactly: :lol dude, don't forget to PM on facebook me if you see or hear anything in regards to it going up for PO :hi5: you always find out abt these things before anyone :lol
Hella yeah! I will not disappoint! I'll PM yabas soon as it goes up or I know that it's up
By the time it's all said and done, you may be paying that. :lol
But rather pay shipping after that cost than pay it before. In the end it still ends up costing less

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yep so bought! 2016 is a long ways to go but it will be worth it!

I'm scared at how fast this might sell out.... Didn't want to pre-order this upon release but seeing how fast EX Marty sold out, I'm slightly worried. I just hope they don't pull a Lone Ranger and never release Doc, but I'm assuming he's coming soon since they're releasing Marty & the DeLorean, right? Maybe his hair is gonna be real and not sculpted and that's why it's taking so long? :lol

I think price point will be enough to keep that from happening. It seems to take vehicles much longer in general. 89 Batmobile, Tumbler 2.0 and Batpod 2.0 were all in stock a while. I think the tumbler went the fastest of that bunch and it was still a couple of months at least.

I think price point will be enough to keep that from happening. It seems to take vehicles much longer in general. 89 Batmobile, Tumbler 2.0 and Batpod 2.0 were all in stock a while. I think the tumbler went the fastest of that bunch and it was still a couple of months at least.
Good to know, thanks! :hi5:

Well that was quick. :lol

Meanwhile at the 66' Batmobile department . . .

I don't think this will sell out right away if there is a nrd.

18 months to save... thats roughly $40-50/month assuming the markup. Definitely not going to break the bank if I'm smart about it.

Officially announced!

Pricing: HKD $4500 which equals to roughly $580 USD BEFORE Sideshows Mark Up.

Release Date: Q3 2016 :lol (Yes, that's actually the release date..)

“Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?”

Since the debut of the Hot Toys Back to the Future: Marty McFly Collectible Figure this year, many fans were extremely excited about the news and filled with joy especially after seeing the prototype of the figure along with the iconic DeLorean Time Machine shown at various toy fairs this Summer. Today Hot Toys is delighted to officially introduce the 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle for all Back to the Future fanatics!

The movie-accurate DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle is very detailed and specially crafted based on the film, featuring a meticulously crafted exterior with cable wires across body, detailed structure of the time machine engine deck and cabin, functional gull-wing doors, and a number of LED light-up functions on the exterior and interior.

Fans of this best time-travelling film of all time should not miss the chance to pre-order this incredible collectible and add it to your prized collection!

JIGA-say-WATT? lol, well I thought I would be happy about this, but I went from checking SSC about once or twice a day to see if its on pre-order and now its going to be once an hour till I secure my time machine!!:thud:

Wow, if that is really the price, that's a lot lower than what I was expecting. Still a lot, as the Tumbler was about $470 if I recall, but prices have gone up since...

GOGOGO

a24bf334a1afe14e4165f903b5c5665c.jpg

Back