Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

These previews are cool, but they don't mean jack. Smooth criminal, anybody?

Don't get me wrong though, I'll PO this day one, but until then, I'm not going to keep my hopes up.

I'm thinking it'll go up either Thursday or the next

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'd take it with a grain of salt. This is the same page that still has the 60's Batmobile and Prometheus.

Wonder wich of them 1/6 cars is up for PO first, the Batmobile 66 or the Delorean......

I'm going to go ahead and say that the 1/6 '66 Bats and Robin didn't sell all that well.

Excited I vet much am ...given how well Marty had been selling , this should see the light before the 66 batmobile

I'm going to go ahead and say that the 1/6 '66 Bats and Robin didn't sell all that well.

It`s one helluva classics, but something must be holding batmobile back. Hope that`s not the reason.

Excited I vet much am ...given how well Marty had been selling , this should see the light before the 66 batmobile

I am getting both. Big relieaf If it gets released before the Batmobile, don`t want to wait as long as the batmobile.

I'd take it with a grain of salt. This is the same page that still has the 60's Batmobile and Prometheus.
Its not just on the preview page. Its in the main page that shows 3 previews at a time. Right underneath Emma Frost

I doubt that HT would be hinging the vehicle release so heavily on the figures sales tbh.

I doubt that HT would be hinging the vehicle release so heavily on the figures sales tbh.

Idk. It would make sense to me not to release a vehicle supposed to be displayed alongside two figures that are not selling all that well.

Then again, what do I know.

Idk. It would make sense to me not to release a vehicle supposed to be displayed alongside two figures that are not selling all that well.

Maybe if they finally released it the figures would sell better too

Maybe if they finally released it the figures would sell better too

That could be tough to prove. It may just have been bad timing to bring them out in the midst of all the IM3 armours, Captain America 2, Thor 2, etc.
I know not everyone who wants 66 Batman would be swayed by that other stuff, but people who might have gone for 66 Batman and Robin otherwise might have been swayed by Marvel if they had to choose.

That could be tough to prove. It may just have been bad timing to bring them out in the midst of all the IM3 armours, Captain America 2, Thor 2, etc.
I know not everyone who wants 66 Batman would be swayed by that other stuff, but people who might have gone for 66 Batman and Robin otherwise might have been swayed by Marvel if they had to choose.

Me personally I skipped on Batman because he looks a little too bulky. Adam West was never that big. The Robin looks better IMO. God knows what it was though

I guess my reasoning is that the vehicle would attract buyers from outside the hobby. There'd be - I'm guessing - a lot of folks who'd love to pick up the car, but never dream of buying dolls.

In that way the DeLorean might provide a good yardstick for sales of figures vs vehicles. I'd imagine that on top of fans who plan to buy both, there'd also be a lot of folks buying just one but not the other.

may mean nothing as regards to time, but im glad sideshow has the Delorean on the "coming soon" tab.

I'm not so expert guys but generally there is no exclusive version for the vehicle right?
i can stay relaxed for this.. or not?

Back