Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to see the hilarious Lego Justice Legue movie where Bats uses a 'The Flash' powered BatTimeMobile to rescue the legue who are lost in time.

Might as well rename this thread... "What would Batman do?"

And by the way... In a fight, who would win, Batman or Spiderman.......

"Let's check this baby out...."

"Hm... I might have to clip my ears."

"If you can play with mine, I'm playing with yours."

HA ha not everyone fits in this compact Time Machine. I tried putting my Tech noir t1 in for a ride and no go at least comfortable enough to go back kill Sara. This has me wondering how well Doc. will fit. I'm sure there's a bunch more hero's or villian's that would love a trip back in time. Cool pic's Dvd. Maybe Fury to go back unthaw Cap faster and stop the flash from the paradox.

"To the BatTimeMachineMobile old chum."

"Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed."

"Holy safety Batman. I can't find the seat belt. The censors are never going to let us away with this."

I'm having way too much fun this morning.

"Just get in. Your sling shot theories are all well and good, but seeing serious ***** at 88 miles per hour makes a lot more sense to me."

Some various goodies ive made as a thankyou to ketcheson3 for helping me with the lightning rod. Hope you like it

20160929_143352-1.jpg

I wanted to display both the car interior and the lightning hook as I had modded the interior and made the hook. I think I got a good compromise

photostudio_1475181438137.jpg

Looking good, sirdoctor!

About the Eaglemoss DeLorean....i read its a second test run. Do you have more informations?

nope, none. eaglemoss arent great at communicating whats going on. Ive subscribed through the website but they havent set up the direct debit yet. According to their FAQs, this was supposed to start AUG 31st and still nothing. Japan just got a test run I believe where De Agostini are the distributors. Its getting kinda frustrating really but im reverting back to my original thought that it will start in the new year when these part work magazines usually start.

The only thing ive heard for the delay is something to do with the publisher holding things up. However, eaglemoss use this excuse all the time so i doubt its the real reason. It would be nice if eaglemoss would just be more open and honest with their customers.

Didnt knew the first video! That looks like the "real" car. Not like the prototype pictures on the Eaglemoss site.

The BTTF2 figures went up for pre-order a while ago now but still not the DeLorean. Any chance of it actually being released sometime in 2017?

I got in my early birthday present today of this really beautiful piece. I decided to open up tonight after work and admire it in the morning but man am I blown away. This will be my only 1:6 vehicle ever. No damage or anything. I have to thank my parents for this one. They know my love for this movie is great and that I had to cut back big time in order to save for my own place. I just cannot express the joy of having this with Marty. Better pics in the morning but here you go.

Ryan
2c39794ba8b4dea8d29b14dd1c1a683f.jpg

070ce8eb73c7a3357d6364894165abba.jpg

7565e1bee38813fc40b2501d8cf075ac.jpg

87147463f18402e04f5b0013ee28b1e6.jpg

Last edited:
Back