Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, Ehollywood.

Another person to be jealous of - I'm still waiting for mine :impatient:

12801148_10153572969333565_5857519235400944175_n.jpg

It really is Awesome:)

Congrats Ehollywood it really does look so fantastic. I need this soon!! I have no room but I need it lol

Looks like some folks are going to get a metal license plate comissioned from Full Metal similar to the Breaking Bad ones they did a while back. If you're interested, hit up [email protected]

Right now, he's quoting about $50 per person, if we get more people interested the price goes down.

10368212_377107842467978_2396596145711698036_n.jpg

Looks like some folks are going to get a metal license plate comissioned from Full Metal similar to the Breaking Bad ones they did a while back. If you're interested, hit up [email protected]

Right now, he's quoting about $50 per person, if we get more people interested the price goes down.

View attachment 251387

email sent expressing my interest and for some info. thanks for letting us know

Mine is processing and shipping on the 10th just gave the green light to get my custom acrylic top made with a white acrylic light box base for a soft under glow can't wait until next week this is going to be epic!!!

Great that lots of people are getting their hands on these now it seems. Mine processes on the 11th. It's been a very long wait for this one.

If You showed this to anyone that doesn't know about this peice they would think that's the real delorean, looks awesome outside wow

Me too! Hopefully that means more and by that I mean doc from the 1st movie before moving on to the second movie

Mine is processing and shipping on the 10th just gave the green light to get my custom acrylic top made with a white acrylic light box base for a soft under glow can't wait until next week this is going to be epic!!!

Damn. You're gonna have to take photos of that when it's all together. :)

Back