Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't know what happened to the 66 batmobile yet. This year us the 50th anniversary of the show and if not shown this year at sdcc, then I will totally give up hope. Only Hts knows for sure. I have a little hope left, but its on life support though.

I dont think it matters, 30th anniversary of BTTF was whisper quite.

cant wait for this to arrive, already have BTTF2 Delorean signed by the doc himself :D
0c78fa545244b9c6432fdd2db201008a.jpg

cant wait for this to arrive, already have BTTF2 Delorean signed by the doc himself :D
0c78fa545244b9c6432fdd2db201008a.jpg

thats actually the part 1 car but due to not having the license for part 1, they claimed its the part 1 car as it appears at the end of part 2. Clever way to get round it really.

Can one of the owners give me an actual width and length? The stated dimension are very close to the case I would like to use.

thats actually the part 1 car but due to not having the license for part 1, they claimed its the part 1 car as it appears at the end of part 2. Clever way to get round it really.

Fitting I guess, since the so-called Part II car appears at the end of Part I. Though doesn't this toy also have a snap on Mr Fusion and the ability to flip the wheels? The one I have at least does.

Fitting I guess, since the so-called Part II car appears at the end of Part I. Though doesn't this toy also have a snap on Mr Fusion and the ability to flip the wheels? The one I have at least does.

No. They made a completly seperate release which was an exclusive. There are 5 diamond select versions in total. Part1 version with another part1 version that is frosted (recent release). A part2 with fusion and folding wheels and 2 part3 versions. One with train track wheels and the other with those huge red 50s wheels. Each one had pretty much the same sound effects too except each one had one varient relative to the model.

I have $404.65 in Rewards Points with $43.50 more pending. Really thinking about just breaking down and ordering this.

Almost finished my display case for the delorean! Granas coffee tables rock!
cf6b1b649dae6d304c5b634ad3082a8c.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back