Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO Exciting!!!!
766d59d0483af87f7b1272b30c603ca1.jpg

Opinions, opinions I'm not arguing just saying they don't always promise what they advertise which is sad, I will believe it when I can PO it.

Opinions, opinions I'm not arguing just saying they don't always promise what they advertise which is sad, I will believe it when I can PO it.

Of course. I was just messing before anyone goes crazy on me.
I think the problem with the 66 Batmobile is that there were likely people who held off getting the figures till the Batmobile was up for PO.
If that were the case, then stock just sat on shelves, and those that did PO, a few might have either cancelled their orders or sold them because they thought the Batmobile might never arrive.
It's a timeless design, but if not enough people bought into Batman and Robin, that's what will have canned the car.

i think HT knows that the flying delorean will sell better than the MK1 car. hopefully if it does happen, the interior will be a little more detailed

So will the new Delorean have regular wheels like the 1st car will they fold down? or will it be a flying only pose? Guess we will find out when it's released.

So will the new Delorean have regular wheels like the 1st car will they fold down? or will it be a flying only pose? Guess we will find out when it's released.

judging by this pic the wheels will fold

25a885x.jpg

^Not for sure, most fans prefer part 1. I would have been much more excited if doc was shown. Also, isn't that the same marty sculpt?

TBH im going by the peeps in this forum. alot of people have stated they want the mr fusion hover version over the plutonium version. sadly, the flying version is more iconic and sticks in peoples minds more. it will easily outsell the mk1 car. Yes that is the same marty sculpt and not the one that will come with 2015 marty. it was a placeholder as the actual head was no where near completion like a few other things with that figure. HT teased this...

6e59054838625da70278a4025f055d11.jpg

Yea, the first one has to sell before they release the 2nd one. I gladly took one for the team I will be very happy with the 1st and onboard if they make the 2nd.

Yea, the first one has to sell before they release the 2nd one. I gladly took one for the team I will be very happy with the 1st and onboard if they make the 2nd.

i prefer the look of the plutonium version, but as I say, you can never have too many deloreans. Whatever HT brings out in the BTTF line, im getting it. I would love a part 3 delorean with hood ornament, dusty paint app and changeable wheels but im getting way ahead of myself

I'll be glad if they do release it!

Might end up just happy with owning the Part 1 Delorean but hey if they ever do release Part 2 I have PLENTY of time to think about getting it! Won't be seeing that until at the very least early 2018.

Back