1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers Stealth Mode Iron Man MK7 photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will Sideshow's have the extra box and t-shirt? Or is it only the chocolate version that will come with both?

Only Cocoa Puffs version.

Marty-McFly-Confused-In-Back-To-The-Future-Gif.gif

Will Sideshow's have the extra box and t-shirt? Or is it only the chocolate version that will come with both?

You do know this has Ben answered and can be found with a simple search. And also you can check the first page of the thread(the order thread) to see what is included.

Still kind of lost like all of you. So there are three versions? Stealth, chocolate, and non-chocolate? They better not be the same cause the cocoa versions are cheaper right?

Still kind of lost like all of you. So there are three versions? Stealth, chocolate, and non-chocolate? They better not be the same cause the cocoa versions are cheaper right?

I don't think the people that took the time to read the thread are confused.

Nope, there is only one Stealth suit...just a "special edition" packaging to be sold at the CHOCOOLATE store in HK...nothing special added, a T-shirt and a store branded cardboard for the dynamic stand.

I like how Jingo's pics show the translucent parts better. Very nice and makes it a little more than just the repaint.

What I'm confused about is whether or not that the standard box will come with the special outer box. Or if only the chocolate version is coming with it.

The previous Movie Promo editions did not come with a special outer box.

What I'm confused about is whether or not that the standard box will come with the special outer box. Or if only the chocolate version is coming with it.

The previous Movie Promo editions did not come with a special outer box.

How can anyone not understand this at this point? There are three threads to choose from, all covering all the details.

No the standard does not come with the outer slip. Who cares what the previous versions came with.

There are two versions not three. The standard version not sold at the chocolate store. Like at sideshow. Then a store only exclusive (the chocolate) that is the same inner box with an outer slip cover, same figurw(exactly the same don't ask), the same base with an additional cardboard insert, and a free iron man themed Tee.

Back