Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One question for the Iron Man Mark IV's owners!! Would you buy the new figure of Iron Man in Avengers? Is practically the same

That conceptual art doesn't even match what was shown in the Trailers:

avengersmark.png

I think we're a little far out from saying something is a pass. Especially when the rumors about Tony's Marks are closer to being confirmed from the small snippets showing him and Thor...

I'm predicting that HT will go all out on this.

-New Captain America
-New Iron Man
-New Thor
-New Black Widow
-Hawkeye
-Hulk
-Nick Fury
-Loki (I think we'll get him from here)

Not to mention I think this will span throughout 2012 into mid 2013 with releases and announcements.

Looks like there are more differences between that version and the Mk IV than the Mk VI and the MK IV. Of course its hard to tell given that its just one piece of artwork. We'll have to wait until actual footage shows up to see what it really looks like.

I haven't got the Mark IV yet but I will be soon. But to answer the question is yes. Hopefully will have some varied weapons as and upgrade on this suit and another great but different head sculpt of Stark.

Without a doubt my collectibles budget is all dedicated to HT Avengers over the next couple of years.

I have low hopes for the Avengers film working as well as fans want.

I want to be wrong believe me, but with many big name characters each will have small development in the film, i hope they dont expect people to get the "character" from the previous solo films and just throw them together, cos in fifteen years people wont be watching Avengers after watching IM+IM 2+Hulk+Thor+Cap America and then finally Avengers, they'll just throw on a Bubble Chip and watch the film solo, so it needs to stand alone as much as a continuing story.

It's a shame really this is the only "team" line guaranteed to get every character, i bet HT will give up on X-men First Class after one figure :(

I loved X-Men First Class, best superhero move yet, it needs the same love that Avengers will get.

I rarley post, but I collect like a mad man lol. But heres a few pics of Cap's Avengers outfit. Really looking forward to his figure! I can only imagine how clean this figure will look!!!!! Assuming they make him ;)

tumblr_lov1ouQ8Ec1r0ukroo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lov1ouQ8Ec1r0ukroo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp2frcxfcM1r0ukro

tumblr_lp2frcxfcM1r0ukro

tumblr_lp2frcxfcM1r0ukro

tumblr_lp2frcxfcM1r0ukro

tumblr_lp2frcxfcM1r0ukro

I have low hopes for the Avengers film working as well as fans want.

I want to be wrong believe me, but with many big name characters each will have small development in the film, i hope they dont expect people to get the "character" from the previous solo films and just throw them together, cos in fifteen years people wont be watching Avengers after watching IM+IM 2+Hulk+Thor+Cap America and then finally Avengers, they'll just throw on a Bubble Chip and watch the film solo, so it needs to stand alone as much as a continuing story.

It's a shame really this is the only "team" line guaranteed to get every character, i bet HT will give up on X-men First Class after one figure :(

I loved X-Men First Class, best superhero move yet, it needs the same love that Avengers will get.

Yes I found X Men FC a truly great superhero movie- still my favorite of the summer with Cap second!

I've wondered if the rumors of Thanos being a villain are remotely true and how he would translate to the screen. What's nuts is even though I haven't seen the film yet, I'm already anticipating possibilities of a sequel. An HT Ultron or Kang could be something pretty amazing.
As far as what we will likely see, I'm thinking we will get Mark VII, Cap, Nick Fury and Hawkeye before anything else.

Whoever designed the new Cap suit must be blind. How are they gonna run a zipper along the side and break up the red stripe and the collar. They should have ran the zipper down the middle so the collar would look symmetrical.

Whoever designed the new Cap suit must be blind. How are they gonna run a zipper along the side and break up the red stripe and the collar. They should have ran the zipper down the middle so the collar would look symmetrical.

I'm pretty sure that's to pay homage to the suit used in the movie that just came out where the zipper was also off-center. It looked very vintage and fit the times/mood of that film.

I love the new Cap suit. I was thinking they would use some small metal wings on the helmet but it looks really good. Yeah, that will be a pretty kick ass figure.

That and it looks like the costume is put on in pieces anyway cause the blue with the star is obviously not connected to the red and white stripes. the star piece folds over the rest.

I rarley post, but I collect like a mad man lol. But heres a few pics of Cap's Avengers outfit. Really looking forward to his figure! I can only imagine how clean this figure will look!!!!! Assuming they make him

I think Captain America and Iron Man are the two major locks for this license. I might even throw Thor into it as well.

I think Captain America and Iron Man are the two major locks for this license. I might even throw Thor into it as well.

I bet we get all the main characters with the possible exception of the Hulk. Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and Hawkeye. Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Black Widow are possible. Hulk is the dark horse. I am just not sure if they will take the time to develop one, but I guess Iron Monger gives us hope!

hulk is too big of an avengers character to be left out...

if HT is making another batmobile and also an 18 inch smurf, a tall super buff body isnt that far fetched imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back