Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hulk will probably be iron monger price level

Could Hot Toys get away with charging that much for what is a standard figure? The Iron Monger is obviously something a little special but Hulk just a standard character.

I reckon the price of Jake Sully might be a little bit more accurate personally.

Hulk would probably come with a great environmental base and broken stuff for him to hold like the barrel and turret of a tank, light poles, etc...

Could Hot Toys get away with charging that much for what is a standard figure? The Iron Monger is obviously something a little special but Hulk just a standard character.

I reckon the price of Jake Sully might be a little bit more accurate personally.

there's gonna be a lot of R&D built into hulk, lots of accessories, new body etc...

From a business standpoint, I can see HT releasing the Hulk last. :mad:

They don't want us to settle with their previously released Thor, Cap, Mk.VI, BW figures to create the team.
They're going to try and get customers to buy their new, Avengers version of those characters first.

First to be released will probably be Fury.

The Hulks actual size in the film is 8.5 feet tall. I have seen this in their official style guide at work. It's also shown in the trailer, when they show Hulk from behind when the Avengers are assembling. I can't wait for HT to make this rendition of Hulk - because he looks looks fantastic (As compared to the other movies). Hopefully his price point won't be absurd :)

The Hulks actual size in the film is 8.5 feet tall. I have seen this in their official style guide at work. It's also shown in the trailer, when they show Hulk from behind when the Avengers are assembling. I can't wait for HT to make this rendition of Hulk - because he looks looks fantastic (As compared to the other movies). Hopefully his price point won't be absurd :)

Assuming that's what HT works with, we could expect a 17" tall Hulk figure.

From a business standpoint, I can see HT releasing the Hulk last. :mad:

They don't want us to settle with their previously released Thor, Cap, Mk.VI, BW figures to create the team.
They're going to try and get customers to buy their new, Avengers version of those characters first.

First to be released will probably be Fury.

Well looking at the way things in the past worked, they tend to release the sure thing first, for example the Mark III or Mark IV… then if those do well they will release the less obvious characters/figures.

I repainted the Hasbro Avengers Hulk the way it should have been...let me know what you think :D

HulkCustom.jpg

Hopefully Hot Toys will give me a good Hulk so I dont have to resort to these crappy little ones!

Nick, your repaint looks a lot better, but it's still Hasbro.

But at least you've got a Hulk figure. I've been waiting forever for a Hot Toys version.

Do you guys think we will see any reveals and pre orders before film is out?

Well there's sort of been a reveal albiet a teaser of Nick Fury.

Do you guys think we will see any reveals and pre orders before film is out?

I think Fury is almost a certainty before the film. After that, who knows!

My opinion is that IF we are going to see a Hawkeye and/or a Black Widow, we may be them during or shortly after the movie is released. Since the 2 of them being lesser know characters, they SHOULD want to capitalize on them being in the limelight. But thats just my opinion.

I repainted the Hasbro Avengers Hulk the way it should have been...let me know what you think :D

HulkCustom.jpg

Hopefully Hot Toys will give me a good Hulk so I dont have to resort to these crappy little ones!
That looks pretty good man - nice work!

I'm just not interested the small Hasbro Marvel figures though. I've got some nice 6 / 7" ML & DST stuff - love those. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back