• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Avengers Set of 9 BNIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxer105

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Always checked out this forum for reference in the past. New member here. The time has come to make some grown-up choices in life. I am looking to sell my set of 9 Hot Toys Avengers. See link for more details. BNIB, opened to inspect coloring and electronics and packed back into original shipper. I don't want to sell, but if I can get some money for them, then great. In no hurry to sell or need to sell, just looking for some extra cash to pay some school loans and down payment for a house. Listed as Buy It Now or Best Offer. New to the site, so I'm new to navigating the messages and such. Located in Van Nuys, CA. I can meet local if need be.

Feel free to email, call, text or PM.

818-674-3868

[email protected]

Thanks for looking

Hot Toys Avengers Set of 9 Sideshow Exclusive Iron Man Hulk Thor Captain America | eBay

Several of the figures are dropping in price lately. Would you ever drop to 2500 shipped?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Several of the figures are dropping in price lately. Would you ever drop to 2500 shipped?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

@alexds95 if you can meet me closer to my current asking price then we can deal, if you are going to purchase through ebay. If you want to go through paypal then I can go a little lower. It is free shipping for you, but it is going to cost me about $100-150 to ship. If you are local (i am in the Los Angeles area), we can either go through paypal or cash and meet locally.

That's still very steep for me, especially when I'm really only looking for Loki and Coulson.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

That's still very steep for me, especially when I'm really only looking for Loki and Coulson.

Well text/pm/email me an offer. I'm willing to work something out.

If you're willing to split out Loki and Coulson from the bunch I'll talk, but I don't NEED them unless I can find a "steal". Which is relative what with their bloated prices now. If you're still interested I'll message you my phone number on your eBay listing because my PM doesn't work on this app

Back