Hot Toys Avengers Loki review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry about a couple missed reviews - I had the unfortunate luck of getting hacked this last weekend. It amazes me that some people have nothing better to do with their time, and no greater aspiration, than to be annoying. Mosquitos are annoying. *sigh*

Anyway, all is back up and running, and I have a review tonight of a much anticipated Hot Toys figure - Loki from the Avengers! He's definitely sweet, but I'm going to sound like a broken record when it comes to his price. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and for all the supportive emails this last weekend!

Michael
MWC

Good to see the site back up and running.
It's a really nice figure. Hopefully I can pick one up.

Nice review! I agree about his facial expression, personally I wish they had his expression where he is smiling with his eyebrows raised. But still looks like a great figure, I can't wait to get mine. :)

I bought this figure because I was so impressed with it as an example of 1/6th scale at its best. I truly believe this is one of the best HT efforts, much like the Mark I. The mixed media, attention to detail, is simply outstanding.

I bought this figure because I was so impressed with it as an example of 1/6th scale at its best. I truly believe this is one of the best HT efforts, much like the Mark I. The mixed media, attention to detail, is simply outstanding.

Thought you bought this figure because it ordered itself...

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but about "next summer's Avengers 2"? You'll have to wait until 2015, I'm afraid.

Great review as always Michael!

But if you thought Loki wasn't great bang for your buck, you're really not going to like what Wolverine brings. :lol

Back