1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trollface seems appropriate for Loki
Yeah to be fair, that smile is pretty appropriate for Tom Hiddleston’s Loki and the teeth are much better than other efforts, specially the AMATW Rudd sculpt.
IMG_2149.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpeg

Sure but you can clearly see in those photos his bottom teeth are not pronounced like the figure. He doesn't have an underbite.

I’m so tempted to pick this up as prices are quite good and it looks fantastic with the helmet on.

But with Loki Season 2 on the horizon I wonder if we will get an upgraded suit and figure? He has to go back to Asgardian armour at some point right?!

I’m so tempted to pick this up as prices are quite good and it looks fantastic with the helmet on.

But with Loki Season 2 on the horizon I wonder if we will get an upgraded suit and figure? He has to go back to Asgardian armour at some point right?!
Just really depends on which look you like. If you like this look, buy it. If not, wait to see what is on the horizon.

Funny because I was in the same boat as you, and his final outfit is exactly why I just decided to pick this Endgame version up. Perfect beginning and end versions of this great character.

Funny because I was in the same boat as you, and his final outfit is exactly why I just decided to pick this Endgame version up. Perfect beginning and end versions of this great character.
That's a good idea! I'm glad I still have my Avengers Loki.

Outstanding!!!

He is so great in that role, seems like a nice guy too!
he is a perfect British Gent.

The bookshop in Sydney that booked him in had no idea how huge his following is(mainly of the female variety),but man he is such a cool guy.
Could listen to him talk for ages.
He was really big on his Family too.

Been planning forever to change my Endgame Loki headsculpt for any of the new HotToys's Loki headsculpts from the Disney+ show, as I never liked the one this version came with. A couple weeks ago found online that By-art-by released two Loki headsculpts that imo were pretty spot on, specially this smiling version. Had to moddify the whole back of the head so it could fit inside the hot toys helmet. Also decidet to add rooted hair while I was at it. Headsculpt and paintjob are surprisingly good, specially for a less than 50 USD piece.
Just had to do some slight tweaks to the paint of the eyes and mouth, but it's pretty good straight out of the box.

Just wanted to share a few pics with you. Im pretty happy about it. :p

Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-03-07 a las 18.31.06_8ceb890f.jpg

Attachments

• Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-03-07 a las 18.29.22_8a4389df.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-03-07 a las 18.29.22_8a4389df.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-03-07 a las 18.29.21_3e3ffca4.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-03-07 a las 18.29.21_3e3ffca4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-03-07 a las 18.29.21_78ce64f4.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-03-07 a las 18.29.21_78ce64f4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0