1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the people who has seen the movie

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some photos I took at the Endgame exhibition
Great shots!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great shots!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't gotten a new Iron Man due to the rising costs since IM3. But this one is a must purchase, especially after seeing the movie.

I haven't gotten a new Iron Man due to the rising costs since IM3. But this one is a must purchase, especially after seeing the movie.

My last Iron Man from Hot Toys were the two Mark 43’s at 1/6 and 1/4 scale (and I forgot about the Hulkbuster). And I’ve also got the 1/4 scale Mark 3 on preorder.

But I’ve also purchased a few statues including the Iron Studios 1/4 Mark 43, 1/6 Mark 45, 1/4 Mark 46, and Sideshow’s Mark 3 Maquette.

Given the circumstances I really hope Hot Toys make some 1/4 scales of his defining suits in the future.

Pre-ordered.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

it might be just my personal opinion but this suit doesn't appeal to me at all.
I love Iron Man Suit and I was even considering buying this once since this is the l..... of it.

But for Mark 85 they are going back to the same old style (43, 45, 46, etc...). Changing some colors here and their.
Mark 50 is different style, it shows a slimmer neck/face and alien look alike. That's make it different from any other armor (a big upgrade compared to it's Predecessor).

And that's why this Mark 85 looks just boring...

I love Iron Man Suit and I was even considering buying this once since this is the l..... of it.

But for Mark 85 they are going back to the same old style (43, 45, 46, etc...). Changing some colors here and their.
Mark 50 is different style, it shows a slimmer neck/face and alien look alike. That's make it different from any other armor (a big upgrade compared to it's Predecessor).

You're one of the few....

Go watch the movie. Im sure you'll do a complete 180 on that opinion

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like this one miles better than the look of the 50, the color and the bulk. It worked on screen better effects wise too, the 50 had too much "unfinished render" look to it. I'm not into the 1/6 DC pricepoint anymore but I'd add the Mk85 as a collection capstone if they did a 1/4 version

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back